Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

just downloaded and had a play cant find a pst about these problems and duno if they have been highlighted or not?

Hummer/Van (police search and rescue) near the ports the wheels are abit untidy i.e sticking out

Police riot shields dont seem to appear

Any chance of chosing the snow to be turned on/off?

other than that like it good mod cant wait to play the new finale

Guest $L.A. Boy$

Heres a update of the prescient, still needs minor touchups.

updatee.jpg

*Off topic*

Yep :)

That looks a lot like the model from the actual NY mod... Kinda a mix of station 2 and the police precinct...

Yeah it's based on the sane precinct they based there's off ;)

I'm sorry but ours is fake. We just knocked off the facade that we put on it, the building it's self and the neighboring building are Fictional... We were unable to find a real one that met our needs so we used a real one's facade and created the rest=)

I'm sorry but ours is fake. We just knocked off the facade that we put on it, the building it's self and the neighboring building are Fictional... We were unable to find a real one that met our needs so we used a real one's facade and created the rest=)

Well is this what you based it on?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3280/3045871427_ec04b81619.jpg

Cos that's what I meant.. :)

The police station in my mod is a very close match to the one that is on it's doorway... I was speaking of the fire station #2, both of the FS buildings we did are ficticious in that mod since NYC usually uses very small stations that typically only have 2 bays on them it was impossible to find one that worked for the needs I had in mind.. The station it's self PD alot of them look similar but the fire stations none in NYC we were able to find looked like FS 2, we kinda just took the facade architecture from a real one and applied it to our own design.

Hello,

First of all, Great mod. I love al the vehicles and the new map. But there`s one thing that goes wrong. When I call an ambulance of a firetruck from my menu and when the vehicle returns to the (full) station I get this error: (LAToFireStationaa368): Error: Symbol Park is not defined in current scope. I hope somebody can help me.

Greetings from The Netherlands

Sorry for not posting been on holiday, back now resuming work..

Also begun work on my European mod.. the UK Manchester mod is under the Mods section check it out if you want to continue to check out my work after this is released. :)

Were currently in the stages of finishing the mod and we dont plan to include anything else other than what we have underway. Thank you for your suggestion jayjay.

(Also as a side note you should reframe from using caps)