Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Reece! you have got me all excited!! I can't wait!!!!!

This doesn't mean that the new version is ready or will be released soon, but I just wanted to build up to the new version. hopefully get some interest back in the mod again. Progress is amazing, I'm not gonna give anything away but there should be some great changes coming up. I'm trying to make this half arsed mod a little more polished and perfect.

Dyson

x

This doesn't mean that the new version is ready or will be released soon, but I just wanted to build up to the new version. hopefully get some interest back in the mod again. Progress is amazing, I'm not gonna give anything away but there should be some great changes coming up. I'm trying to make this half arsed mod a little more polished and perfect.

Dyson

x

It's good that you're a person who actually cares so much about their mod so much! I'm sure everyone would prefer a mod thats had a little bit more time and effort in to it. I have enjoyed the other versions of the mod although I didn't enjoy V2.3 as I always lose the bodies once I've put them in the dead-body bag :P

Good luck and keep up the good work!!!!!

It's good that you're a person who actually cares so much about their mod so much! I'm sure everyone would prefer a mod thats had a little bit more time and effort in to it. I have enjoyed the other versions of the mod although I didn't enjoy V2.3 as I always lose the bodies once I've put them in the dead-body bag :P

Good luck and keep up the good work!!!!!

Yeah well there has been a lot of time put into this so far.

Progress update..

Engine 10 - 95%

Ladder 10 - 100%

(pre - 9/11) 100%

Engine 7 - 70%

(pre - 9/11) 95%

Ladder 1 - 50%

Duane St firehouse - 75%

Ten House - 70%

Yeah well there has been a lot of time put into this so far.

Progress update..

Engine 10 - 95%

Ladder 10 - 100%

Thats sexy ^^^^^^^ haha I wish i could say how far we are on the Wtc mod but I like surprising people with the speed we are getting things done as a team!

(pre - 9/11) 100%

Engine 7 - 70%

(pre - 9/11) 95%

Ladder 1 - 50%

Duane St firehouse - 75%

Ten House - 70%

Hey Dyson

I like the models done.Its now looking like a awsome submod. I can also help with lighting as i've done a couple of vehicle myself. :)

Thanks :D but we've already got people in to do lights :). The only vacancies in the team at present are-

A UV mapper.

A text editor (editing the lang files for a more NYC feel (must be experienced in FDNY codes and procedures))

Dyson

x

Lol, I still think you should let me beta since im talking to rafael to be a beta....haha and hey if you could pm i have a great idea i like to see in game that should be to hard to do. I just dont wanna blurt it out over the forums, ya know.

Lol, I still think you should let me beta since im talking to rafael to be a beta....haha and hey if you could pm i have a great idea i like to see in game that should be to hard to do. I just dont wanna blurt it out over the forums, ya know.

We have many ideas and sure go ahead pm id love to hear em! And yeah the engines are looking awesome ;)