Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

not work too, i think this problem come from the IP, maybe this site retrict my country IP

Hmm I don't know what to suggest, I can't reupload I'm affraid. Try searching it on google I'm sure there are other sites that have uploaded it.

I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I've begun setting down traffic systems, I know how to set paths etc. But the traffic doesn't stop at lights. I have named the traffic light 'traffic_1_1' etc and placed VO under the same names at each intersection with 1_1 opposite 1_2 and the same for 3 and 4. What have I missed? haha guessing it's something small and probably stupid. Any advice would be much appreciated. holdglass.gif

Dyson

x

you are missing the third number.

1_1_1-light 1

1_2_2-light 2

1_3_3-light 3

1_4_4-light 4

Right I added the thirrd numbers, I used the same numbers as the LA mod map (as I'm still using the map scripts)

so I have traffic1_1_18

traffic1_2_18

traffic1_3_18

and traffic2_1_10

etc

But the traffic lights work but only one light stays green and the others all on red, hmm any ideas?

Updates, the map is coming along well, me and Rafael from the WTC mod are working closely, both on each others projects. Here's some model updates ;)

Model & Texture by Rafael

And subscribe to my youtube channel to see first glimpses of the map ;)

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAshleydyson

Yeah china town is a sweet idea! I'll get onto some of them, reckon you could find some photos? :D of everything you've mentioned haha

If you do include Chinatown, don't forget to add E9/T6, the Dragonfighters! E9 is a Seagrave pumper, T6 is a Seagrave 100' Tiller. Chinatown is very close to Little Italy (E9/T6 are 2nd due there), so E55 might be nice too. But then you're getting into a lot of apparatus.

If you do include Chinatown, don't forget to add E9/T6, the Dragonfighters! E9 is a Seagrave pumper, T6 is a Seagrave 100' Tiller. Chinatown is very close to Little Italy (E9/T6 are 2nd due there), so E55 might be nice too. But then you're getting into a lot of apparatus.

Well, there will only be 2 firehouses in map, the rest will be out of map (so called in).

(Subject to change)

Duane st house

Ten House

Then there will be two precincts, possibly a hospital (although I may do always send to HQ).

The China town engines will be in game, but not stationed (as understandably Ten House and duane street get priority haha)

Thoughts?

A suggestion for the map, I don't know if it´s possible to do but this would give to the map really NY atmosphere, the steam going out of the ground, sewers and pipes:

alcantarillaNY.jpgvapor-alcantarilla-new-york.jpg

yeah i've already been trying to do that :) Just roadworks with steam coming out of a manhole :P