Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Well, there will only be 2 firehouses in map, the rest will be out of map (so called in).

(Subject to change)

Duane st house

Ten House

Then there will be two precincts, possibly a hospital (although I may do always send to HQ).

The China town engines will be in game, but not stationed (as understandably Ten House and duane street get priority haha)

Thoughts?

Sounds good. Are you thinking something similar to the Random Spawn thing that Hoppah and them did for "the" new york mod?

I.e., Batt. Chief can call an additional alarm, which would bring E55, E6/T9?

I think that the random spawn would be good with the same type of unit (Ford Crown for example) to be different, different numbers, details... But I prefer chosing the unit I want, for example CV, than chose one and appear for examp. an Impala.

I think that the random spawn would be good with the same type of unit (Ford Crown for example) to be different, different numbers, details... But I prefer chosing the unit I want, for example CV, than chose one and appear for examp. an Impala.

ditto, It would be much better if there were 2 or 3 different patrol units to choose form.

Well me and dyson have been discussing some more ideas for this mod. Here are most of them

Duane st fire manor with battalion 1 engine 7 and your favorite... Ladder 1 ;) also 10 house with ladder 10!

The world trade center complex as it stood before instead of a hole in the ground! Check out the wtc mod in the en mods section of the forum for some duane st pics! Also with the wtc mod will come a set of missions in a near exact replica of lower manhattan!

Were also working on some new incidents for freeplay inc a suspected gas leak ;)!

New models will include a possible fdny command post that has many commands to move/ call units! Much more to come! Support the wtc mod as well as dysons ny mod!

An update perhaps?

http://img684.images...60512534159.jpg

Progress..

Freeplay map - 40% (traffic systems up and running)

WTC map - 30% (still refining the ground texture, adding new buildings and scaling, scripting has not properly begun yet)

Models (new)

FDNY Ladder Truck - 100%

FDNY Marauder ii - 90%

FDNY Flat top seagrave - 70%

FDNY Tower Ladder - 50%

Duane street - 60% (Modeled not textured)

Ten House - 40% (Model still in progress)

And the rest I'm not going to confirm ;)

Thoughts? :D

An update perhaps?

http://img684.images...60512534159.jpg

Progress..

Freeplay map - 40% (traffic systems up and running)

WTC map - 30% (still refining the ground texture, adding new buildings and scaling, scripting has not properly begun yet)

Models (new)

FDNY Ladder Truck - 100%

FDNY Marauder ii - 90%

FDNY Flat top seagrave - 70%

FDNY Tower Ladder - 50%

Duane street - 60% (Modeled not textured)

Ten House - 40% (Model still in progress)

And the rest I'm not going to confirm ;)

Thoughts? :D

That's a big deal :)

i still think the 2.3b version is awesome. cant wait for the updated version, but i will. good job guys and keep up the work.

Ha you liked 2.3b? I thought it was a really rough version, just to see what you guys have got, you still on the snow map? Or did I release the no snow map?

P.S I found out how to fix my traffic problem holdglass.gif

In the Central Park map zone the water will be enterable for having some emergencys on it?

BTW, another map suggestion, in some buildings walls you should add some poster with with commercials, if you need any photo of them just ask ;)

In the Central Park map zone the water will be enterable for having some emergencys on it?

BTW, another map suggestion, in some buildings walls you should add some poster with with commercials, if you need any photo of them just ask ;)

thats a good question.

Heres some of the modelling progress with Engine 7 and Ladder 1 from Duane st Enjoy

post-25442-0-41359500-1307381529_thumb.j

post-25442-0-96135000-1307381708_thumb.j

post-25442-0-95814100-1307381715_thumb.j

post-25442-0-44042500-1307381749_thumb.j

@Dyson. you know, it might look rough but all my alterations started out rough. i like the look of it. i have both the snow and regular map. i have made some changes to what you produced but i also have a working 3 fire station script also. from what you started from to what it is now is a big difference. you inspire me to keep moding, even though i dont feel like it.

keep up the good work guys.

@Dyson. you know, it might look rough but all my alterations started out rough. i like the look of it. i have both the snow and regular map. i have made some changes to what you produced but i also have a working 3 fire station script also. from what you started from to what it is now is a big difference. you inspire me to keep moding, even though i dont feel like it.

keep up the good work guys.

Thanks, I feel like that, somedays it's like an impossible task, staring at a blank map etc, but when you hop back on the forums that makes it ok :)

I'm interested to do the lights.

That could be good, PM me an email address and I'll send you an alpha to light :)