Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

See post one guys ;)

It looks fantastic dyson! only one problem is it says that you've removed the link for V2.3 but the link is still on there! other then that the pictures are crystal clear and looks amazing! I can't wait :)

It looks fantastic dyson! only one problem is it says that you've removed the link for V2.3 but the link is still on there! other then that the pictures are crystal clear and looks amazing! I can't wait :)

haha yeah, I decided I'd whack it back on, but yeah Rescue 1 is practically done. It will be in its own firehouse on the map and will be pretty cool!

3 Questions:

Is there going to be a fire lane on the "major" roads?

Will the crews of Res1cue be able to change into like air regulator,regular,maybe scuba from the truck?

and is there a plan for helicopters?

Good look on the progress and can not wait to play 3.0

3 Questions:

Is there going to be a fire lane on the "major" roads?

Will the crews of Res1cue be able to change into like air regulator,regular,maybe scuba from the truck?

and is there a plan for helicopters?

Good look on the progress and can not wait to play 3.0

Yes

Maybe

No

Hahah, heliccopters seem pretty irrelevant to me, they will be available, but no different to the basic one with em4 and wont have helipads :)

Rescue 1 is still being thought about, they will have their own station and there may be a few special things done to them. But for now our main focus is on modelling and texturing.

Model previews coming soon...

FDNY ford Excursion

NYPD Ford Excursion unmarked/marked

NYPD Chevrolet Impala

Guest kookieking

I cant wait entill it comes out i know this is going to be the one ime playing not La this submod is going to be better i can just tell :smoke:

Nice blunt haha

Check it out and subscribe!

Nice!

The funny part is you guys keep the new map secret by using that one

Well All as we promised as soon as Dyson got 100 subscribers we would release some progress pictures. You will find them below. For the past week or so me and Dyson have been working Day/Night to get Engine7/10 and Ladder 1 modelled and textured and what we have so far has seemed to impress everyone (the 4 people who have seen it) tremendously. Now I was impressed how quick Dyson got his subscribers and it motivated me to ask yall to subscribe to my channel http://www.youtube.com/user/rafaelmfernandezable?feature=mhee I have a couple of videos of our work but will be posting several more as the days pass. So If you want to be the first to see them nd if you want to be cool ...... Subscribe ;). Well as we promised here you go. Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you Engine 7/10 and Ladder 1 ("a work in "Progress") :) Check out the WTC Mod for a new pic

post-25442-0-88182600-1307941788_thumb.j

post-25442-0-22999800-1307941812_thumb.j

Hy everybody, i recoming to the forum. I was off a long time because i have a lot of problems..... :(

And I love this submod, but i am not happy to see my base model of ladder and no mention to my creation.....Sorry if i am wrong, but i thinks that i have right of some explications....... I not happy and i wait for a comunication of the mod leader....

And if I don't have an explication i have to comunicate the situation to webmaster or moderator

Kind regards

FDNYportu

post-25442-0-19762000-1307941826_thumb.j

post-25442-0-64154600-1307941836_thumb.j

post-25442-0-81743400-1307941864_thumb.j

post-25442-0-95869400-1307941873_thumb.j

post-25442-0-93171500-1307941877_thumb.j

Dude, glad to hear from you, been waiting for ages. However.. I am dissapointed you've returned in such a manor.

a)not your models, at all, modeled from scratch between myself and rafael.

b) on the first post you are credited for your input to the mod.

Good day 1046276128_motz.gif

Hey what are you talking about? The cab is the only thing that is not mine i modelled the ladder from scratch! Dyson told me to use the current cab model and model the ladder behind it so i dont know if the cab is your model but the ladder is mine dude

Yes the cab is mine. Don't worry, i don't want to take down your work, but i think that i have the right to have my name mentioned....

Kind regards.