Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Im starting to feel this as a stand alone mod by all we have acomplished but it wouldnt be possible without hoppahs amazing scripting we

Should thank him :)

Exactly, there is still too much of Hoppah's work to call this a stand alone, although it shouldn't replace the LA mod anymore :)

Just a small update (mainly for those working on the mod haha)

I have good and bad news,

The Good- Finally sorted the map out so it works again, however the crash still remains a mystery.

The Bad - although we have the map back, I had to return to scratch to get it to work, so basically I have to re-do everything I've been doing on the map, although I can simply copy and paste most of the buildings etc but still gonna take a while for me to do paths at VOs etc :)

Anyway that's where we're at, however there is still model development going on at the same time, should have one or two new units soon :)

Dyson

x

The Good- Finally sorted the map out so it works again, however the crash still remains a mystery.

The Bad - although we have the map back, I had to return to scratch to get it to work, so basically I have to re-do everything I've been doing on the map, although I can simply copy and paste most of the buildings etc but still gonna take a while for me to do paths at VOs etc :)

Anyway that's where we're at, however there is still model development going on at the same time, should have one or two new units soon :)

Dyson

x

Shitttttt ok

Dyson

x

Try backing it up occasionally.

Looks really good, nice job!

By the way, are you going to include military units in this version?

Nope, only Emergency Units, even in 9/11 the FDNY and NYPD didn't rely on the army, so why would they in a small freeplay? ;) Great work Rafael, is that animated now then :D send over the screens and I'll skin it again :D

<div><br></div><div>P.S. wrond lights ;) <a href="http://farm1.static.flickr.com/87/269296728_cae0e8e3df.jpg">http://farm1.static.flickr.com/87/269296728_cae0e8e3df.jpg</a> should be rotary rather than LED :P</div>

Great work Rafael! Ummm, with the trucks, will the doors be able to stay open because that would make some things a bit more believable.

Great work Rafael! Ummm, with the trucks, will the doors be able to stay open because that would make some things a bit more believable.

The game engine doesn't work like that, so without altering scripts etc no, and we wont be doing. :)

Awwww, ok then..great submod still :)

Cheers we've got about 3 or 4 models all in the works atm, just finished a texture for one, another is about 25% and working on the map too, so both me and Rafael are working great together and we seem to be getting a lot done, but I have to give credit where it's due, these generic buildings are just 100% Rafael and he's churning out atleast one every other day :D

I am really happy with the progress and am glad to see we've managed to sway some of you back into watching the topic :)

Dyson

x

I found this:

Now we waiting for R1 station...

Great work guys.

Yep, R1 is already done, just gotta model a seperate firehouse for it as its currently still using the LA mod one, by the way there is so much more going on we haven't even shown, so don't think this is it ;)