Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Thanks we should be finishing L6 pretty soonish too, and to Africa, Morocco, should be fun and until Saturday, then off to Spain a week after, so I'll be away quite a bit, but still keeping my eye on the forums :)

Guest MatthewHui

Really looking forward to play this mod.

Anyway, is there any preview on NYPD :police: . Seems like everything/one is focusing on FDNY... :mug:

welcome.gif and thanks, I did the same for the QRA mod :D,

small update:

I have added ALL equipment to the ESU/ESS squads, they are like a super unit, they can take on any role, a hazmat unit may be hard to script in but i will try :)

Also the fire academy tutorial is under way, does anyone know which mission number the tutorial starts as? All other ones are 1, 2 , 3 etc but no mention of tutuorial in unit.xml :P

Stay smooth ;)

Dyson

x

I couldn't find the exact post where you asked me if i had Deluxe or Normal - I have Normal. (situation was i installed it and it crashed.)

That is a lot of smoke!!! The trucks closest to the towers should be blown up though if it were any more realistic. I know it sounds weird but if it was to mimic what happened, it should but its just a suggestion :).

Wow, just found this mod and it is looking awesome!

thanks, but isnt it nice to make a skin for the model, like its covered with dust? like you can replace a wreck or create a new wreck with as skin dust. so the real model is there with only a changed skin. That will look awesome i think.

thanks, but isnt it nice to make a skin for the model, like its covered with dust? like you can replace a wreck or create a new wreck with as skin dust. so the real model is there with only a changed skin. That will look awesome i think.

Yeah thats something me and dyson will do with the vehicles and the map as well. One thing we will probably do is just have to seagrave models of fdny engines and ladders and have different textures for all of them and place them as just objects and not units so that there arent the same units over and over in the mission. Its still in the early developement process. ETA for the first mission to be done and ready id say is october-november and the rest come out with the ny submod in late 2011 early 2012

I look at this way for what, happened on 911 2001 in the USA we will never forget and with respect to all the public safety Fire, Police, EMS and the families who lost there loved ones that horrible day. To put the world trade center in a mission mod this is emergency 4 NY submode and it would be very challenging major disaster with multiple deaths and injures trapped victims, destruction. Dyson every think looks awesome keep up the good work. Hey Dyson! another good idea for mission mod. The NY ferry that crashed into to harbor dock station, Crane collapse on building. M/VA bus split in half. All could be very good challenging missions.