Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Yeah that's the NY mod, we wouldn't even know where to begin with roof venting scripts, however you have to remember that was a picture and not a video so...

Have you seen their other videos? They're amazing, OC spray, climbing ladders, hydrant to engine connections, repelling down cliffs, lifting up cars with jacks, ect.

Have you seen their other videos? They're amazing, OC spray, climbing ladders, hydrant to engine connections, repelling down cliffs, lifting up cars with jacks, ect.

I know I'm not questioning their ability, I'm just merely pointing out that an image isn't necessarily proof, if that makes sense? Anyway Rafael is back soon, so the mods can get back in action again :)

Dyson

x

Theyre scripts are/were impressive im not sure. But they still look like they need some work. But please dont bring up the awesomeness of the nyc mod in this topic. We take that mod as a point we would like to reach in 3.0.0 or later and so far were almost there (the scripts are the tricky part)

While im gone If you guys enjoy the fdny yall should check these out.

Rescue me TV series

Brotherhood documentary

I use these to research the fdny life ;)

I go to a military school my self and the first 2 months they treated us like shit and basically treated us as the probies. The military and fdny Use the same ranking system so thats an advantage for me when researching. Just wish my school was as exciting as the fdny. Im a first lieutenant at my school.

How close are you guys to completion?

Please don't ask for release dates or completion progress. It violates the ToS you agreed to and it's just plain rude. Dyson, or another member of our team, will let you know what progress we have made. There are alot of changes being made so please be patient.

I appreciate you guys all sticking with the mod through the progress, the map is about 50% done, I mean we could probably finish it by next week, but that's not how we role, me and rafael wanted to completely overhaul the map with all new generic buildings, that way rather than just seeing the odd new building, it'd be more like spotting the em4 original ones :P

The units are coming well, however with Raf currently away we haven't done much work for about the last month or so, but hang in there, before vacations began we were working on lots of new units, including-

NYPD 2006 impala

Tiller

Squad Co

Ladder 1

and lots more, so stay tuned!

Dyson

x

About the map, there is not hurry, you should do how you had thought, for having a great New York feeling, keep it up guys, can't wait t play it :12:

In my oppinion, the map is amazing. It feels like a real section of New York. Now, granted there aren't a lot of NYC models in it yet, but the layout is superb. I'm sure everyone will love the new map.

In my oppinion, the map is amazing. It feels like a real section of New York. Now, granted there aren't a lot of NYC models in it yet, but the layout is superb. I'm sure everyone will love the new map.

Cant wait for us to finish!

Anyone read that the New york mod will come back in October? i read that on www.emergency-forum.de ??

They said it would continous, but that with new vehicles so they are going to create everything again :s

Anyone read that the New york mod will come back in October? i read that on www.emergency-forum.de ??

They said it would continous, but that with new vehicles so they are going to create everything again :s

EDIT SORRY double post, i hitted the post button twice

I appreciate you guys all sticking with the mod through the progress, the map is about 50% done, I mean we could probably finish it by next week, but that's not how we role, me and rafael wanted to completely overhaul the map with all new generic buildings, that way rather than just seeing the odd new building, it'd be more like spotting the em4 original ones :P

The units are coming well, however with Raf currently away we haven't done much work for about the last month or so, but hang in there, before vacations began we were working on lots of new units, including-

NYPD 2006 impala

Tiller

Squad Co

Ladder 1

and lots more, so stay tuned!

Dyson

x

CAN NOT WAIT!

I know people keep mentioning the other New York mod, but personally I think this one will be much better. The map looks great and let's be honest, the map makes a mod. New York is an awesome city and I can't wait to play a mod that has the "New York feel"

EDIT SORRY double post, i hitted the post button twice

Oh no, I really hope they don't That'll be another two years ugh. Well unless they keep the scripts and map, then it will be kinda alright.

I think they will strive towards creating new interfaces and almost a full new game, which will be good, but won't really be much of a mod.

Whereas if they just released their units, a few script changes it could be great, but that's just me, that's my philosophy towards this whole thing anyway :)

Dyson

x