Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Hey all,

I am going out of the country in 24 hours till august 7th so the WTC part of the NY Submod project along with most of the modelling will not continue till then. Dyson is returning soon to take back his thread. So once school starts this mod may slow down a little bit but it WILL go on till the end no doubt. To leave you all happy here is the new Tiller cabin.

tiller.jpg

Glad to see Rafael and Regio getting those new models out :) only just re-entered the UK after 4 days in Africa, I think Rafael has left/leaves today so there won't be much progress until he is back, and then I'm away to Spain when he gets back, so expect about 3 weeks of little progress, but I'm glad to see you all like the new models we've been making. :)

Dyson

x

Glad to see Rafael and Regio getting those new models out :) only just re-entered the UK after 4 days in Africa, I think Rafael has left/leaves today so there won't be much progress until he is back, and then I'm away to Spain when he gets back, so expect about 3 weeks of little progress, but I'm glad to see you all like the new models we've been making. :)

Dyson

x

Oh lol, i just sended u a pm over that. Now i see this. U did planned that with rafael so when he goes on vacation u return, and when he return u are going on vacation? lol :)

Oh Rafael got the ladder in game from regio, looking sweet but still needs work :)

On other news I'm gonna be working loads on the map as I finish college tomorrow, hopefully get loads doe before my vacation on Saturday haha

Dyson

x