Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Hey guys, in first picture where you show us Chinatown (page 130), between Truck 10 and Division 11 I see a little ladder. What we can do with little ladder in game???

I hope you understand my question...

Great work, great last video, fantastic Chinatown, can't wait to see next update... :gut:

How do you install?

EDIT: Figured out how to install and tried it out. It's an okay mod, but I noticed several bugs. First, the Rescue would not come out of the station. Second, the ambo from the same station would not empty. I didn't use any other units, so I can't say for the others.

How do you install?

EDIT: Figured out how to install and tried it out. It's an okay mod, but I noticed several bugs. First, the Rescue would not come out of the station. Second, the ambo from the same station would not empty. I didn't use any other units, so I can't say for the others.

Theres a video on youtube can check

How do you install?

We know all these will be fixed in v3

WTF?! Are you sure this is a submod oO?

Its just awesome :12:

Barely, glad to see the modification getting some attention again :) after the release of the NYC mod this seemed to go into decline, even though work was going on that is pretty ground breaking, our aim is to hopefully replace the map with atleast 50% new buildings, ranging from landmarks to generic corner shops and delis. So for an authentic NY feel, stick around ;)

Dyson

x

Due to the insane amount of everyday traffic through TS, we will not be adding paths for all the traffic, instead there will be stationary traffic constantly there, this will make times square always seem busy, without the complication of trying to re-route all that traffic if there is an accident, I think you'll all agree this is probably the best and most accurate idea.

Times Square in game (please note the other TS buildings have not yet been modeled so any generic buildings are purely temporary)