Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Not too throw a wrench in the works however a few odd questions? Why a sub mod of Los Angeles Mod v2.0 and not Los Angeles Mod v2.1 or since it is NYC why not NYC MOD 1.0? Then again why a sub mod instead of a mod? NYSubmod2.3 is outstanding. I know someone will smack me for this post.

No smack here man. It is a submod because starting from scratch is extremely difficult. Using the LA mod scripts saves time and all the work. The difference between the submod and NYC mod atm is we have a new completely custom new map that has almost 80% of the buildings will be custom. New real life stations And landmarks such as Duane st Manor, 10 house, res1cue station, china town, central and times square etc. We have a Tower Ladder as well and very detailed and realistic trucks. We will also have a tiller ladder which is not included in the NYC mod. There are many differences those were only a few ;)

Thanks for the birthday message :') and basically exactly what raffa said, just to add.. This is a submod for LA mod and not NYC because the project was started before that mod was even mentioned on this forum :)

Good Qs tho

Dyson

x

P.S

i was wondering on v3.0 will the lapd swat command truck have new skins? because on v2.3 it still has the lapd skin

This version won't be as rough around the edges, there will be only NYC units involved ;)

Just seen the re-work of the FDNY e10 and l10, looking fineeeeee, great work Rafael!

This video was released as a thanks to my subscribers, I'll share it on here.

This is to demo what we're aiming for in terms of detail (not to get praise)

Subscribe!

I'm in a really great mood so I'm gonna share one last thing, I think it will surprise you how far we are along!

First ever 3.0.0 in game screenshot, no trickery this is me playing the latest version..

Report of a fallen person- L10 E10 & Ems responding to Times Square, Auxiliary Police Providing support

em42011082100294095.jpg

Thanks rafaelmfernandez and Dyson. I was just impressed that you folks are really great with even the smallest details and realism. I thought it deserved it's own status. The odd thing is I moved from West Pennsylvania to South West Texas to avoid snow and here I am in game with snow. rofl :schreiben:

this is truly amazing guys! you both have done a great job at this and i can not wait for the release! Now there is going to be 3 stations in Freeplay right? also are you going to give the LAX Rig a makeover? like maybe new body or just the skin?

this is truly amazing guys! you both have done a great job at this and i can not wait for the release! Now there is going to be 3 stations in Freeplay right? also are you going to give the LAX Rig a makeover? like maybe new body or just the skin?

No airport in map, so no Airport units ;)

Thanks rafaelmfernandez, Dyson and REDHAWK504 I was just impressed that you folks are really great with even the smallest details and realism. I thought it deserved it's own status. The odd thing is I moved from West Pennsylvania to South West Texas to avoid snow and here I am in game with snow. rofl :schreiben:

I got more screens ^^ but sadly i can;t show u guys :) well i guess i am the only one who, could see the secret screens :)

and REDHAWK504 I was

Well technically i'd be:Thanks - Dyson, Rafael, Reece, FDNY 2352, Bama123 and Redhawk504. But me and Raf are the mod leaders so just don't try and force people into recognition ;)

Nice screens :gut:

Thanks man, the game freeplay is really coming together now, and a lot of new stuff in that screen ;)

@Aitor, yeah we recommend using the cam hack to show tonnes more detail (I'll add it to the misc download section in post 1 later on)

Another screen, only uploaded because it seems such a weird scenario (I was just bug testing xD)

Call out- Shots fired respond all units, EMS advised...

I found out it was a psycho just outside Ten house, I took it as an act of terrorism so responded heavily, I also tried to combat the suspect with firefighters..

The suspect was apprehended but 2 off duty firefighters suffered gun shot wounds...

Just a taster I suppose :)

Dyson

x

Haha oh that psycho in front of 10 house! Happened to me once! Thanks for the feedback all means alot ill be leaving for the week and weekend while dyson works on the map. This week/weekend has been good in the progress we finished engine 10 (final) 10 truck (final) and the tiller ladder 6 (still needs work) buts its functional.

Yeah we're gonna edit the GUI some more, and yeah me and Rafael had an awesome weekend in terms of progress, he's away for a while so im working solo until he's back, but still.. :)

Update:

New HD EMTs

Oh and we're advertising for a new position in the team, we need someone to create the GUI Icons for in game.

You must be able to use Google and photoshop :P

PM me if interested..