Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

We hope to model ten houses actual firehouse :)

Edit: small update on things, had myself a day of bug testing, thrown up a few, going to look into correcting them, but already a very significantly more stable freeplay, changed the dynamics of the game a little, removing the option to return to hospital (may be re-looked at in future versions).

Also you don't have unlimited engine's to call in, all you have for the borough is e10 l10 e9 l6 l1 e7 b1 h1 and various support units, I am going to massively increase the price, so if you damage a vehicle it will take significant chunk of your budget to replace if that makes sense... anyway all is well, just sending a private alpha copy over to rafael.

WTC mod news, yes we are still working on this, it is a side project for the submod (so it's optional on ethical grounds) and we are going to concentrate on that on the run up to the anniversary.

Well that's everything..

Dyson

x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA2upJce9XE I know your doing the best you can but here is the siren FDNY has and i know the trucks cant look as good as in the 2.3 submod im just showing you the FDNY siren on the new trucks here is the same siren but i did not tape it its but i dont think they use the Yelp siren so much or they dont use it but here is the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA2upJce9XE

I know your doing the best you can but here is the siren FDNY has and i know the trucks cant look as good as in the 2.3 submod im just showing you the FDNY siren on the new trucks here is the same siren but i did not tape it its but i dont think they use the Yelp siren so much or they dont use it but here is the video

Best siren ever made right there!

Best siren ever made right there!

Yeah I'd just use that but I can because it won't properly loop so there will be a nasty cut at the end of every loop, I'm studying music tech at college so I've got a tonne of sweet equipment on our macs etc so I'm gonna have a play then :)

@Rafael yeah man you liked it? Done tonnes more since the alpha I sent, but I think you'll agree it makes 2.3 look sh*t! haha

Nice job with the fire houses and stuff but somtimes or id say always when FDNY go's out of the fire house 2 firefighters go out the truck go's out a bit then they get in and they off to the call just saying i live in New York just trying to tell ya what they do in real life.

Yeah I know they do, I just have two off duty guys go out and block the traffic, it's a little easier, however when you play you can do what you wish ;)

lol Ok just asking if ya know what FDNY does in real life. :rolleyes:

I can't wait for this mod to come out! You've only got about 3 months of work left! I'm so excited! Just can't wait to play it!

That is a rough ETA, I'm not relelasing until there's nothing left ;)

Me to and wow this mod has been here since August 2010 I cant belive it !

Yep it's been running a long time :) just doesn't get mentioned as much as the NYC mod or New York Modification

I'd like to be in the Editor thing.

Double posting can get you banned, and editor thing? If you mean BETA test, that's an invite only system I'm affraid ;)