Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

So when you think this mod will be relesed ? :rolleyes:

Really? I've been asked atleast 3 times in the last 3 days, you should be getting a good telling off from Moderators for asking but seens as this forum seems currently rogue I'll refer you to the pages previous... :mellow:

rofl. Golly you leave me no place to help. I'll just keep being the unofficial debate starter. :stumm:

haha sorry man, just keep thinking ;)

Guys any more ideas for realism in the mod? Just little things I can add in...?

For example currently improving the Civil section, adding more unique to NYC delivery vans, and far more cars with Chinese style vinyls down the side to give China town a more authentic feel.

More ideas like that would be good, so lets brainstorm :)

Dyson

x

Like I said before the steam pipes and the steam emerging from the sewers ;)

Guys any more ideas for realism in the mod? Just little things I can add in...?

For example currently improving the Civil section, adding more unique to NYC delivery vans, and far more cars with Chinese style vinyls down the side to give China town a more authentic feel.

More ideas like that would be good, so lets brainstorm :)

Dyson

x

Well what shall look cool to me if you need to refill the engine every time you've used it and it displays the amount of water into the engine's truck

Some of the things that took you to that level that I hope you return add the relaism.

* Fire Buffs outside the station

* Person arguing with getng the ticket

Some other items mights be a traffic stop with pd lightup (stationary just for looks)

Fire Call Boxes (ny diesnt have many but there are a few)

Police Officers on foot patrol in Time Square

cabs linedup waiting for fairs and talking to each other

Police Officer in middle of intersection directing traffic

just a few things I could think of off hand

Looking good! Can't way to play the updated version! Some ideas for realism? How about double parked delivery trucks on some of the tight streets? Large buildings with very limited FD access, like the Grand St. 7th Alarm which was very hard to access to rear. Fire escapes are always good too.

Thanks for the suggestions, most are already in the new map haha, but those that weren't now are :) and thanks should have one or two new models this weekend now raffa is back , got e7 and a few new models almost ready, thanks for the continued support guys!