Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

I love the looks of the NYSP. However, it would be rare to see them patrolling in a major city with an established police force. The NYSP generally patrol more rural areas, as well as highways. You would, however, see them at the court building, testifying in case, transferring prisioners, etc. Does your map include any government administration buildings such as a courthouse or city hall? That would be the perfect place for them to park!

Like a prison.... ;)

Dept of Corrections has jurisdiction in prisons, but their vans look just like nysp lol

Well the NYSP is mainly for missions or just that extra spark in hostage/police chases, and there's a LOT of easter eggs concerning the NYSP ;)

yeah, never been removed :)

yay! lol

Are you making a new stadium or still using the monster truck place?

Thanks, reworked the NY State Department, here we have

NYSP State Trooper

NYSP SWAT Team

NYSP Crown Victoria

Hopefully people will be able to use this package (once completed) in other mods, making the illusion of NY troopers passing from mod to mod (or town to town ;) ) haha

C&C is appreciated :)

Looks great if you want any pictures to compare to the real thing i have qute a few from this region (bflo,ny) Let me know

Hey so i wanted to test the beta's freeplay and it shuts down em4 every time i try to access freeplay for the beta i have no clue whats going on so if you have any info it would be appreciated>

Do you have the additional units addon downloaded? I had to download a clean version of the LA Mod (with out the additional units) before I was able to get the beta to work.

No that's the only reason you might have issues, I just suggest make sure you installed correctly.

From what I've noticed the additional units add-on is causing issues when I download the beta. If I attempt to copy the files over to the LA Mod with the additional files the NY Mod will crash. If I download the NY files onto a LA Mod without the additional units the NY Mod works fine. Not that it matters, the additional units were mostly LA based anyway. It's something minor I've noticed, I dunno if this is whats causing you issues.

I'd suggestion downloading a clean version of the LA Mod, patching it, AND then downloading the NY Beta again. If it still doesn't work it could be something else.

Hey Dyson , is thirty5tech , I haved help beta test your last NYC submod 2.3 before being release . The download link of the submod 2.3 you have posted on the first post, Does have the paramedic issue fix ..

Remember when the paramedic could not pick up a injured person and just kept looping. Wondering if it was fix in this version 2.3 you have available for download . .

From what I've noticed the additional units add-on is causing issues when I download the beta. If I attempt to copy the files over to the LA Mod with the additional files the NY Mod will crash. If I download the NY files onto a LA Mod without the additional units the NY Mod works fine. Not that it matters, the additional units were mostly LA based anyway. It's something minor I've noticed, I dunno if this is whats causing you issues.

I'd suggestion downloading a clean version of the LA Mod, patching it, AND then downloading the NY Beta again. If it still doesn't work it could be something else.

I forgot to mention, it's all the changes from 2.3, so just install 2.3 then patch the beta version on top holdglass.gif

Hey Dyson , is thirty5tech , I haved help beta test your last NYC submod 2.3 before being release . The download link of the submod 2.3 you have posted on the first post, Does have the paramedic issue fix ..

Remember when the paramedic could not pick up a injured person and just kept looping. Wondering if it was fix in this version 2.3 you have available for download . .

Yeah yeah, there's hardly any noticeable bugs (touch wood) :)

News:

LACityFFengineCo287 user_popup.png

Has re-joined our team as a modeler

So there is a patch for 2.3?

Right..

There is currently a private beta which patches 2.3 it is beta version so still has a few issues (mainly no lights yet) but after beta testing is completed I will finish of the work and compile it into an all new version..

All known bugs have now been removed according to beta test feedback, there are some small issues still remainingwhich are being loooked at, so other than that s'all good :)

Dyson