Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

So, version 1.4 (wait, now its 3.0...) is out? Nope, just another name change...

Well too much had changed, so I decided to go all out with version 3 and besides whats the deal? It's not affecting you so no need to complain..

Hey Dyson, are you going to do any new unit? If you do here a suggestion: New York Park Police car.

imagen001thumb.jpg

imagen002thumb1.jpg

Looks good the updates :)

Looks nice, but not really as common in the bronx, and I'm trying to avoid useless units, the unita currently being worked on will be revealed later today :)

Thats not even really common in NY. Most parks in New York are owned by the state. Parks in NYC are generally owned by the city and thus patrolled by NYPD. That cars not NY park police, its US parks; has federal license plates.

NY parks police are NYSP like the state troopers. You won't see a lot of either within NYC.

I took that photos in Battery Park, near the ferry station, there was also a SUV, the Park Police controled the ferry security. But that car with that color is different to the cars that are in National Parks.

Sorry for the off-topic.

I took that photos in Battery Park, near the ferry station, there was also a SUV, the Park Police controled the ferry security. But that car with that color is different to the cars that are in National Parks.

Sorry for the off-topic.

It's okay :D great pics, but yeah bit of a useless vehicle in game

units currently being worked on:

Older Seagrave engine (generic) 90%

Ladder truck 50%

ESU ford f series 30% (model completed)

Hazmat truck 70%

units currently under consideration:

squad truck

ESU heavy squad

Rescue Truck

Collapse unit

Think you can help out with any modeling?

Here's what we could do with your help with..

Buildings

FireHouse

Precincts

Editing current units to add detail

If you think you can help out the NY Submod in any ACTIVE way (models, UV mapping, scripting) send me a PM or just post on this forum.

Hopefully we can get a great submod up and running in enough time to keep you entertained before the (New) New York Mod comes out haha

Just another update

Dyson

x

Were is the New York Submod v3.0 to download ?? this topic is in the Released area !!!, so why is that ??

Everybody is waiting for it, change to an other section so we know it is not ready for download

It has been release, Just not v3.0

It has been release ????

and why called New York Submod v3.0.0 Final version 3.0.0 in the relased section when it is not ready for download ??

sorry then please put it then in the right section and not in the released one

It has been release ????

and why called New York Submod v3.0.0 Final version 3.0.0 in the relased section when it is not ready for download ??

sorry then please put it then in the right section and not in the released one

the sub mod is only in the released section as it is the thread from the released beta, all Dyson has done is renamed it. There is no point moving it now as the final version is just about to come out.

:1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

Were is the New York Submod v3.0 to download ?? this topic is in the Released area !!!, so why is that ??

Everybody is waiting for it, change to an other section so we know it is not ready for download

Well, unless you want me to create a topic for each version of the submod? The previous version is available, hence 'available for download', so what's your issue? Jeez

I dunno what your plans are, but if I were you I would still work full out on this. Every (sub)mod has it's pros and cons, so I hope you keep working on this.

I dunno what your plans are, but if I were you I would still work full out on this. Every (sub)mod has it's pros and cons, so I hope you keep working on this.

hmm, just downloaded the new york mod from mikey etc, seems its this, but complete and better, so theres not really much point in releasing the same thing twice, think I'm just going to make my own private mod of their mod adding these units etc. I'll try and release these individual units we had been working on.

Think this is the end of this submod then, I always said when a NY mod came out it'd stop so you've got your mod.

Dyson

x

hmm, just downloaded the new york mod from mikey etc, seems its this, but complete and better, so theres not really much point in releasing the same thing twice, think I'm just going to make my own private mod of their mod adding these units etc. I'll try and release these individual units we had been working on.

Think this is the end of this submod then, I always said when a NY mod came out it'd stop so you've got your mod.

Dyson

x

Sorry to hear it. Thanks for the work you have done so far, and hopefully in the future to show on what work and how goes the progress of your new private mod.

:bia:

I played the other NY Mod release and has to say it is much more stable and all, I would recommend you switch gears and add your units and stuff to their mod when submods are able to be released for that mod.