AgentSmith6

Ingame screenshots and videos

great pics! could you please post the link where i can download winterberg mod? i love this mod and sometimes i think that it's creators should create their own game :P they are great modders. does anyone know how many modders are working on winterberg mod?

Tnx,

one little thin it is not the winter berg mod, it is the emergency saarland mod

You can download it here

gamer1368

Guest haggibear
Hi haggibear,

As pyrothijs has explained, it is not difficult to add the vehicles, however, there is a lot of scripting involved if you with for them to return to station and park, plus spawning personnel, creating virtual objects on the map editor, etc. There are a few tutorials out there that may help you out. Try by adding one vehicle and see how you go, then once you are confident with the process you can add more.

At 10:37pm CDT a 911 call came in to the washington dc police. A high ranking offical had been kidnapped and accourding to a confidential source was located in a office complex. After receving the call the dispatcher notified the secret service who sent there special tatical unit or CAT team in. They responded with two tatical trucks along with two support trucks and Washington DC police also responded with squad cars for traffic control. Upon arriving the CAT Teams set up a peremitor which eventualy ended with the arrest of the kidnappers. ( my first ingame screen )

post-2914-1238889717_thumb.jpg

The presidents helicopter lands ands and the area is secured before he exits the helicopter.

post-2914-1238891331_thumb.jpg

The presidential convoy leaves tightly guarded bu CAT teams and Secret service officers.

post-2914-1238891366_thumb.jpg

CAT teams

post-2914-1238889844_thumb.jpg

At 10:37pm CDT a 911 call came in to the washington dc police. A high ranking offical had been kidnapped and accourding to a confidential source was located in a office complex. After receving the call the dispatcher notified the secret service who sent there special tatical unit or CAT team in. They responded with two tatical trucks along with two support trucks and Washington DC police also responded with squad cars for traffic control. Upon arriving the CAT Teams set up a peremitor which eventualy ended with the arrest of the kidnappers. ( my first ingame screen )

nice story and pics there :D

Hi ANTONIO,

If you wish to download the files to add the AMR Ambulance to your mod go to this post - credit for the AMR skin must go to billythehill.

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?showtopic=5027

Yes you are very observant, I have added Heavy Equipment Squad 2 and EMS SUV 2 to park at front of Firestation 2. I also have EMS SUV 1 and Heavy Equipment Squad at Firestation 1 among others.

post-754-1237071696_thumb.jpg post-754-1237071740_thumb.jpg post-754-1237071751_thumb.jpg

Thats an awsome idea, I need to get in gear and learn to work a map and scripts like that. I need to learn fast cause I messed up my last attempt after trying to redue the second firestation.

- Jon

Nice story and pics :12:

Love this topic :P

Guest PVFD

At 9:00am Centre County 911 Alerted Rescue box 57-34 in the area of Coaldale road for an accident with entrapment possibly 1 vehicle into the water,Rescue 11-18,Engine 12-10,ambulance 23-51,23-53,Water Rescue 1 due.Rescue 11-18 went responding with 2 at 9:03 along with ALS 23-51 with 3.Engine 12-10 hit the streets at 9:05 with 4 also with BLS 23-53 with 2. PD arrived on scene with 1 forklift overturned and a patient on the ground also skid marks leading into the water and requested units to expedite. 12-10 and 23-53 were first to arrive and established Coaldale road command, Command placed Stat Medevac 9 to standby for a scene response.Upon investigation by the Dive team a large truck was discovered in the water and Command requested the Heavy Wrecker to the scene. Patient 1 was transported by 23-53 to the hospital. The Heavy Wrecker arrived and lifted the vehicle out of the water. Rescue Crews from 11-18 began extrication and Crew from 12-10 placed a line in service at approx. 9:25 and finished extrication at 9:30. Paramedics from 23-51 began resuscitation but where unable to revive the patient and the Centre County Coroner was Requested to the scene. The coroner arrived and pronounced the patient deceased. Command placed all units with the exception of PD available.

em42009052421080826.png

em42009052421182662.png

em42009052421235273.png

At 9:00am Centre County 911 Alerted Rescue box 57-34 in the area of Coaldale road for an accident with entrapment possibly 1 vehicle into the water,Rescue 11-18,Engine 12-10,ambulance 23-51,23-53,Water Rescue 1 due.Rescue 11-18 went responding with 2 at 9:03 along with ALS 23-51 with 3.Engine 12-10 hit the streets at 9:05 with 4 also with BLS 23-53 with 2. PD arrived on scene with 1 forklift overturned and a patient on the ground also skid marks leading into the water and requested units to expedite. 12-10 and 23-53 were first to arrive and established Coaldale road command, Command placed Stat Medevac 9 to standby for a scene response.Upon investigation by the Dive team a large truck was discovered in the water and Command requested the Heavy Wrecker to the scene. Patient 1 was transported by 23-53 to the hospital. The Heavy Wrecker arrived and lifted the vehicle out of the water. Rescue Crews from 11-18 began extrication and Crew from 12-10 placed a line in service at approx. 9:25 and finished extrication at 9:30. Paramedics from 23-51 began resuscitation but where unable to revive the patient and the Centre County Coroner was Requested to the scene. The coroner arrived and pronounced the patient deceased. Command placed all units with the exception of PD available.

Nice pictures and I love the story line.

I've got a new one, with a little story.

Around 1200 hours a call came in about an hostage situation.

The LAPD toke no risks and called SWAT as well as the FBI cause

the suspect was on the most wanted list.

After negotiation failed, tactial action was taken and the suspect was taken in to custudy.

The ALS ambulance on stand-by wasn't needed.

A nearby security camera toke a picture at the moment SWAT was storming the house.

Please rate/comment :)

post-1087-1244662523_thumb.jpg

two things.

1. Amazing picture i wish i had the skill to make it look that way. nice job

2. what map is that? it looks like that building is across from a fire station but i don't reconize it

two things.

1. Amazing picture i wish i had the skill to make it look that way. nice job

2. what map is that? it looks like that building is across from a fire station but i don't reconize it

Thanks :happy: , the builing across is indeed the fire station and it is the LA mod Deluxe map.