AgentSmith6

Ingame screenshots and videos

Well, today was a very sad day in the virtual world. Unfortunately I didn't have FRAPS open while I was playing this time, but there was a massive fire with multiple casualties. I will tell you about that in a minute, but here are some screenies from yesterday. Single Vehicle MVC into the river. Units to respond: Battalion 1, Pump 1, Rescue 2, EMS 1, EMS Squad 3, Patrol 1, Patrol 2, and Patrol 4. Plus a Crane.

Scene Prior to taking the vehicle out of the river:

em42008121914090664vb0.th.jpg

Firefighters work hard to stabilize the victim and EMS move in to assist. Person has been extricated:

em42008121914122929ji1.th.jpg

Rescue 2 turns around to shine some light on the scene.

em42008121914153839ty5.th.jpg

Alright now for my story. LAFD receives the call for a large structure fire in cottage country (the camp area in w00d's map with the cottages...) LAFD's Pump 1, Pump 1A, Pump 2, Rescue 2 and Ladder 1 respond to the call to check it out. Upon arrival, they encountered a fully involved cottage with multiple exposures beginning to catch ablaze. After searching through the cabin and other cabins, they find no one there and they begin with an interior attack. The fire is too hot for them, so they are forced outside. After about 5-7 minutes, another cottage goes up in flames, lighting the nearby forestry on fire. Back up is called in. They now require another Pump, Ladder, and a Heavy Equipment squad from the county FD. LAPD closes down the highway adjacent to the camping site so that the two ladder trucks can set up and hit the buildings from the back. Once the aerials were all set up, they knew that there wasn't going to be much of a chance in order to take out the forest, so they called for a plane. the plane came and took out all the fire in the forest, and they ordered the forestry service to 10-19 as they were not needed. 10 minutes later, the forest was fully involved once more, so I sent in several guys to go put it out (I think like 8). They put the fire out, but once it was out only 6 men returned to their trucks. two were missing... After a quick search, one was VSA, and the other was in serious condition. They had both taken a break and took there masks off, and fire overtook them, and smoke overtook their lungs. RIP Captain Jim Harrington who died in that fire...

Yes, that story was pretty cool :P And true too, but I made up the name for the fire fighter. this just happened too. I couldnt believe it. the fire took 35 minutes to put out...damn...

em4freak

botchedarrestxn5.th.jpg

At 8:25 am, the Los Angeles Police Department received a 911 call of a reported pickpocketing in the 500 block of Arns St. when Los Angeles Police arrived, they spotted Danny Guanarez, 43, fleeing from a young female, whos name we will not mention. Los Angeles Police Officer Arnold Faun approached Danny at gunpoint, while Police Officer Danielle Delane proceeded to arrest Danny Guanarez. Guanarez then retrieved a 9 mm pistol from the back of his pants pocket, and fired on officers, striking Officer Delane 4 times. Wounded, Delane managed to hobble over to the adjacent building of Guanarez, and called for backup while Officer Faun retreated to the nearest house for cover. 3 minutes later, backup arrived, and officers sealed off the streets.

botchedarrest2xu5.th.jpg

Within 5 minutes, over a dozen officers had Guanarez surrounded, while two police slicktops, with LAPD swat officers inside, drove on scene. Along with LAPD SWAT, the Los Angeles Police Air Support Unit, and Negotiations Team was called in. A few minutes later, EMS arrived and proceeded to wait two blocks away, in case Guanarez acted with his pistol.

botchedarrest3kh3.th.jpg

Within minutes, LAPD SWAT and the Negotiations Team worked together to bring the suspect down. While a negotiator was sent in, two swat officers proceeded under cover to Guaranez. Guanarez spotted the swat officers and opened fire, resulting in a shootout between officers and the wounding of Guanarez.

botchedarrest7vu9.th.jpg

After Guanarez was secured, LAPD along with EMS proceeded to Guanarez to secure and stabilize him. Officer Faun sustained no injuries, while Officer Delane was Transported to LA General with severe GSWs to the abdomen .

botchedarrest10mn5.th.jpg

After Guanarez was transported, Los Angeles Police marked off the area, and a supervisor was left on scene. The police car driven by Officers Faun and Delane was secured as evidence.

OT: WE go back on the 6TH! :P

I enjoyed every single word, great!

lol nice story em4freak. once in em3 had a gas explosion across the street from Fire Station No. 2, so the entire station was fully involved with assistance from Station No. 1. put a fireman on the train tracks to fight from that side of the fire, and intended to move him before he got hit by a train, but the train came and squash. by the time i could get a doctor to him he was dead.

anyway lol here is an old screen of LASD responding to a reported person running amok:

lasd_amok.jpg

marine medic doin a backflip (wish i had gotten a vid :P):

lol most epic screen ever?:

brush truck responding to another event when it happened to pass by a car that had been shot by an amok person

church fire:

as you can see, the church usnt the most vehicle-accesible place, so i had to have the firemen from ladder 1 and engine 3 connect their hoses to reach the fire

What Map is this.

1) 1 Car MVC on I-40 with entrapment. Rescue 1, RA 2, and CHP responding. Traffic was cut down to one lane. Patient was transported on ground to the nearest trauma center.

wreck3.jpg

2) 2 car MVC behind the hospital with entrapment and one ejection. Engine 3, Ladder 1, RA Units 1,2 and BLS Unit 4 responding along with 3 PD units. Two entrapped patients were transported to the local hospital with minor injuries. The ejected patient was transported to the hospital and then airlifted to a higher level of care but died en route.

wreck1.jpg

nice pictures

Edited by pyrothijs
pictures removed from top mquote

That map is w00d's homemade freeplay map :). You can download it in his thread under the Los Angeles Mod topics. I believe it is something along the lines of "Submod: Map 1.2 is Finished" or something... lol I can't remember.

EDIT: Oops you meant the other pictures. That is the deluxe map :). You need to buy em4 deluxe for it :)

th_Em42009-01-1120-07-12-89.png

1:12 PM: Fire breaks out at the Los Angeles Port. LAFD and LAPP dispatched to the area. LAFD arrives first with 2 engines and a HAZMAT unit, as risk of contamination exists.

th_Em42009-01-1120-07-23-21.png

1:48 PM: Fire is still not out, but well under control.

th_Em42009-01-1120-09-06-87.png

1:50 PM: LAPP finally arrives, delayed due to traffic in the city. Access to area is blocked off.

th_Em42009-01-1120-09-51-82.png

2:14 PM: Fire is almost out, 1 engine is out of range of the fire and stands by in case the fire spreads back to their position.

th_Em42009-01-1120-10-02-95.png

2:23 PM: Fire is extinguished successfully.

th_Em42009-01-1120-16-47-04.png

4:01 PM: Fire in progress at the Los Angeles Hospital. Has been burning for some time, well under control now. This is a view from the roof of a nearby building.

th_Em42009-01-1120-18-35-01.png

Next Day: 12:13 PM: Pickpocket suspect reported outside an electronics store. LAPD motorcycle unit arrives at the scene and arrests the suspect.

th_Em42009-01-1120-18-43-92.png

12:14 PM: Motorcycle officer guides the suspect closer to the curb to await backup in the form of an LAPD Ford Crown Victoria patrol car and the LAPD supervisor.

th_Em42009-01-1120-20-41-51.png

12:16 PM: Backup arrives. LAPD supervisor interrogates the suspect while the other officers keep their weapons ready in case the suspect attempts to escape.

th_Em42009-01-1120-20-48-32.png

12:25 PM: Motorcycle officer guides suspect into the LAPD Ford Crown Victoria patrol car. She is then taken to the station and the supervisor and motorcycle unit resume patrol.

th_Em42009-01-1120-22-08-03.png

1:20 PM: Riot occurs in front of a bank. Heavy Rescue SWAT unit is dispatched. The rioters are arrested.

th_Em42009-01-1120-22-10-56.png

2nd picture of the same event as above.

th_Em42009-01-1120-26-12-26.png

6:59 PM: Homicide attempt not too far from the LAPD. A Ford Crown Victoria patrol car is dispatched as well an ALS ambulance.

th_Em42009-01-1120-26-52-39.png

7:01 PM: Suspect is arrested and interrogated. The victim turns out to be his sister. He had a conflict with her and attempted to kill her because of it. The LAPD will not disclose the details of this conflict. Victim is treated and taken to the Los Angeles Hospital. She is in stable condition.

Must have taken you some time to put all that together. Nice work :)

Thanks. I got a copy of Emergency 4 Deluxe today and I'll take some screenshots from that soon, along with some stories of course.

lol u show us a puny car accident while theres a huge fire going on in a dif part of the map :lach:

it looks big but it were just some bushes, not very interesting for a screenshot. Four fire fighters with hoses trying to put out one piece of bush and still not succeeding in doing so untill after about five minutes :rolleyes:

Police units 001, 002 and 010 respond to neighbourhood disturbance.

On arrival confronted with hostage situation with multiple hostages and unknown number of assailants.

Request for SWAT involvement.

SWAT responds 2 teams and negotiator/intel support to resolve the situation.

EMS on standby with a 1 minute ETA if required.

post-754-1235221351_thumb.jpg