AgentSmith6

Ingame screenshots and videos

Yeah, the only units i didn't get in that shot were the two LAPD units and the Battalion Chief. I will be posting some more for sure.

Sounds good to me! I will also post some screens. I am just about to play, but I hope this time my units will go to the calls :s

Traffic problems grip W00dland City

The small city of w00dland, just 5 minutes for the city of LA has a growing traffic problem. Cars going round in circles due to pointless road signs set up by city works, Endless road work with faulty construction lights, Absurd speed limits, and other complaints filed by citizens of the city. "I find it very hard just to get to the store and back to my house, it takes just an hour to go four blocks" Says Lindsy fliglerbottem. Not only citizens affected but city works and emergency services. Police, Medical, and Fire departments are reporting an increase in there response times due to too many cars on the road. "It's becoming a huge problem getting to a fire or a medical call because we can't get our units there" Says Fire captain Stan. A statement from Police Chief Hopper says "Our Officers are always out and about trying to stop further traffic congestion, but it is a losing battle. We need a permanent solution to our problem then just redirecting cars onto another overcrowded street." Mayor w00d could not be reached for comment on the city's growing crisis.

post-2397-1225087185.jpg

*Yay, I got a copy of Dex From a Canadian store. I'm so Happy :-D Granted yes.. some things are in German, but I have a great knowledge of the game.

Sniper Attack kills 3, wounds 9 people.

A Man, who's name is currently been held by LAPD shot and killed 3 people and wounded 9 others in a shooting spree in an uptown shopping center. A Mother, her seven year old son, and an eighty two year old Ms. Elise Vitera where found dead on scene with fatal gunshot wounds to chest and one to the head. Local SWAT teams managed to stop the man by shooting him in the leg. the nine other people where treated by LAMS's Mass Causality unit, A large truck designed to handle situations such as this. It is still unclear why the man starting shooting or even how the man obtained the rifle. The man is being held in a room at the hospital under police guard. The nine people who where shot are expected to make full recovery.

sniperattackxw4.jpg

News Helicopter shot the scene

Guest jacob1029

Traffic Collision-3 Cars Involved

Scania P270 Arrives on Scene

em42008110420123584el4.th.jpgthpix.gif

Firefighters are quick to act and take out the jaws of life to break free trapped occupants of the cars, mercedes sprinter NHS ambulance arrives on screen (Ambulance 1).

em42008110420133464dc3.th.jpgthpix.gif

With 2 drivers free'd Ambulance 1's paramedics get to work, traffic police take care of traffic

em42008110420140579wt0.th.jpgthpix.gif

Ambulance 2 arrives,paramedics get to work, dennis sabre was in area and arrives on scene to provide any support needed

em42008110420144971wn6.th.jpgthpix.gif

..continued on next post

Guest jacob1029

Crane arrives and moves car out of paramedics way so they can revive a driver.

em42008110420180343th7.th.jpgthpix.gif

Ambulance 1 returns to hospital with 1 driver and passes ambulance 3 which is on route to the scene.

em42008110420182495yq1.th.jpgthpix.gif

Ambulance 2 and 3 return to hospital with 1 stable driver and 1 critical driver

em42008110420195476hi4.th.jpgthpix.gif

Dennis Sabre and crane return to base

em42008110420202787pm1.th.jpgthpix.gif

AA tow lorrys arrive on screen and pickup totaled cars

em42008110420213512ku3.th.jpgthpix.gif

Scania P270 and 3 loaded AA tow lorrys return to base

em42008110420223076lz0.th.jpgthpix.gif

Police clear up glass,debris and carry out their investigation: Then return home in their Range Rover

em42008110420224445ei1.th.jpgthpix.gif

(Sorry for double post,exceeded image post limit)

Nice, lotta work put into that one XD

I am guessing that is a mod of yours, England one right?

I should do one for the Norway mod soon, Got to re install fraps now, because I have not the patience for anything else... learned fraps back when I started playing GTA III XD

I shall start work soon on a good story!!

A transport truck carrying numerous cars flips on the freeway trapping one person, and leaving another injured.

Units to respond:

LAFD:

Rescue 1

Engine 3

Battalion 1

LAPD:

1820 Alpha

1846 Charlie

EMS:

Ambulance 2

Ambulance 5A

picture1copykh1.th.jpgthpix.gif

Ha! I played the other day and had the same accident to respond to. I responded the same exact way you did, too, except I only cut off one lane of traffic for the ambulances. I have another screen shot that I'm going to post after I get back from classes at the fire academy tomorrow.

Ha! I played the other day and had the same accident to respond to. I responded the same exact way you did, too, except I only cut off one lane of traffic for the ambulances. I have another screen shot that I'm going to post after I get back from classes at the fire academy tomorrow.

Awesome. yea, at first I just tried shutting down the right lanes coming towards the crash scene, and i was relieved to know you only had to extricate two people. so, once I realized i would need to shut down another lane of traffic on the other side of the highway (i had originally closed one for my battalion chief, an engine, and an lapd cruiser in the back), but then i decided to cease traffic. once i did that i had all my units ready, and had the oncoming lanes of traffic turn around onto the other side of the highway. after that i had an unmarked cruiser stop and have traffic turn around quite a ways back from the accident scene, and then once i had all the vehicles removed and the patients cared for, i just drove it up to the scene and left one lane closed for..."investigation" :P. Anywho, it took my 7 hours game time (i think it was around 35 minutes real time) to get the accident cleared up and what not, but it took forever. VERY fun though. I praise w00d for his work on that map. If you read this w00d I am extremely fond of the map, except I haven't yet gotten a pileup on the highway, but I hope it will be soon :P Thanks for all the great fun!

em4freak

P.S. Come on people post some screens. I always look forward to seeing everyones work. I have loved the recent screens and very much hope to see more! :)

3 VEHICLE MVC AT THE CORNER OF KING AND MAIN.

Units to Respond:

Rescue 1

Engine 4

Car 1

Ambulance 5A

3B

Police 1482

The scene prior to ambulance 5A's arrival.

em42008110710432662dt2.th.jpgthpix.gif

Battalion Chief talks to officer driving Car 1482 about the accident scene and how it happened.

em42008110710594514tw8.th.pngthpix.gif

CREDIT TO ZOOTOO63 FOR THE AMAZING LIGHTS :)

wreck.jpg

Same situation, but responded a little different. Got tired of the wall around the hospital, so I took it down.

lol, nice. it looks better without it. and it's easier. Nice way of setting the units up on scene. I'm going to play em4 maybe a little bit later, so hopefully i'll have some more screens. Theres just so many medical calls with the new map eh?

em4freak

1) 1 Car MVC on I-40 with entrapment. Rescue 1, RA 2, and CHP responding. Traffic was cut down to one lane. Patient was transported on ground to the nearest trauma center.

wreck3.jpg

2) 2 car MVC behind the hospital with entrapment and one ejection. Engine 3, Ladder 1, RA Units 1,2 and BLS Unit 4 responding along with 3 PD units. Two entrapped patients were transported to the local hospital with minor injuries. The ejected patient was transported to the hospital and then airlifted to a higher level of care but died en route.

wreck1.jpg

lol then like 5 min after i finished the last fire there my game crashed :P:mad:

Haha that sucks. Yo we should play online again some time. I will redownload the la mod so I don't have to get rid of my current one and we'll play :P. Its always fun eh? haha

em4freak

Fire Dispatch-

*TONES* Engine 1, Engine 2, Engine 4, Rescue 1, Ladder 2, respond for a reported structure fire at the Rubenville Apartment building at 1203 Simon Crescent, thats Engine 1, Engine 2, Engine 4, Rescue 1, Ladder 2, respond for a reported structure fire at the Rubenville Apartment building at 1203 Simon Crescent, be advised, there is reports of a fully involved structure with a lot of smoke, time out 14:17.

10-4, Battalion 1 responding.

10-4, Engine 1 responding with 4 men.

Engine 2 responding with 6 control.

10-4, Engine 4 responding with 4.

Ladder 2 responding with 5.

Rescue 1 responding.

All units please be advised, Engine 5 is responding as well, there have been more 911 calls in stating that the building is fully involved.

Engine 5 responding with 6.

Control all units on scene.

LAPD Dispatch -

Car 148 and 142 are you currently 10-8?

10-4 we are 10-8.

Could you respond to 1203 Simon Crescent to assist with traffic for a reported structure fire?

10-4, responding.

em42008111213193012sb3.th.jpgthpix.gif

em42008111213193012qt7.th.jpgthpix.gif