AgentSmith6

Ingame screenshots and videos

:WTF:

I lol'd

I just had an idea for freeplay. This will give me a chance to test out how compatible EM4 is with Steam too :D

EDIT:

Tensions in L.A brings city to standstill

Parts of Los Angeles were brought to a standstill last night after the Govoner decleared a state of emergency. Tensions between law enforcement and the public have been rising in the past few weeks after unemployment hit an all time high and heat waves caused a lack of water source in some areas.

lamod1.jpg

Violence first flared out when a police motocyclist stopped to question two suspicious men. The men opened fire on the officer, critically injuring him. A squad car responding to a different call stopped and returned fire, killing one of the men. The officers called for backup and two SWAT units managed to outflank the suspect and detain him with no further serious injuries.

Tensions flared again when mobs began to form near the police and projectiles were thrown at the officers. Police returned fire with teargas and several more units arrived to assist the stricken officers, including FBI agents. A cordon was set up to block off the whole street so medics could get through.

lamod3.jpg

Several tip offs were made to the FBI headquaters of several bomb threats to targets throughout the city. With police and SWAT already having to deal with irate citizens, a state of emergency was declared. National guards from nearby bases were deployed to areas of high priority. Units were sent to the docks, hospital, fire stations and the police station. National guard units had to be sent to a bank to help with a protest and to the police shooting scene as officers felt uneasy about the crowds outside the cordon.

lamod2.jpg

(I was hoping for more protests after editing the freeplay events, but I only got one and it was too early to take a screenshot. I wanted a large crowd too, but it took until night time for me to set up a cordon and for there to be a crowd. So sorry for night pictures lol. And yes, I know I can't set barricades straight).

lol nice

heres some of mine

Checkpoint Charlie :P (middle of huge cordon I made):

checkpoint_charlie.jpg

resident engine arriving on scene of second car bomb (was NOT expecting this to go off since i had bomb squad check the car that blew up not 2 minutes before it blew and they said it was clear. need to hire better bomb squad dudes :1046276128_motz: ):

car_bomb2.jpg

general arriving at airfield:

gen_airfield.jpg

takeoff:

takeoff.jpg

large chemical fire. HAZMAT first to arrive on scene. set up command post outside PD HQ. several LAPD cars arrived next to handle traffic, ppl, etc. Eventually was able to move in Pumpers 1,2, and 3 and truck 4. BC at comm. post.:

chemfire.jpg

heres my wtf? fire. as soon as the engine arrived on scene (the fire was still growing) it said mission failed. wtf :Oo:

wtf_fire.jpg

1.8 screen:

lamod18.jpg

very frustrating; got an amok person, shot a car and it blew up, as soon as he was put in the copter, the adjacent hydrant broke. then a minor earthquake hit after the engine arrived:

errg.jpg

car crash:

crash_crane.jpg

some from the chem fire from my prev. post; two boats moving in/shooting at the fire:

boatshoot.jpg

boatmove.jpg

lol thanks. took me a couple hours to do the mission *look at the minimap :P* as you can see, i went a lil uber crazy with cops. but had an engineer's van + medical car at one point as the "shop" and an engine at the little plaza about halfway in.

lol i think i still have the game saved right before the end in my 1.7 files so i can load it up and take a vid of my 'defences'

off topic: oh no! i need to resize my pic of Captain Feathertickle! :ohm

If you are going to have an accident, why not have one at an intersection with a Hospital on one corner and a Firestation on the opposite corner.

- talk about short response times, should we walk or should we drive ? :D

post-754-1237032902_thumb.jpg

nice amr ambulance did u skin it urself and did u edit the fire station because the equipment truck and battalion were never in front

nice amr ambulance did u skin it urself and did u edit the fire station because the equipment truck and battalion were never in front

Hi ANTONIO,

If you wish to download the files to add the AMR Ambulance to your mod go to this post - credit for the AMR skin must go to billythehill.

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?showtopic=5027

Yes you are very observant, I have added Heavy Equipment Squad 2 and EMS SUV 2 to park at front of Firestation 2. I also have EMS SUV 1 and Heavy Equipment Squad at Firestation 1 among others.

post-754-1237071696_thumb.jpg post-754-1237071740_thumb.jpg post-754-1237071751_thumb.jpg

Guest haggibear
Yes you are very observant, I have added Heavy Equipment Squad 2 and EMS SUV 2 to park at front of Firestation 2. I also have EMS SUV 1 and Heavy Equipment Squad at Firestation 1 among others.

Tell me how to do that?

Edited by pyrothijs
removed pictures from quote

Tell me how to do that?

In short:

Open the entervehicle.script file in the LA MOD folder, look for the vehicle names and write them down on a peace of paper.

Start the editor --> load the LA MOD Freeplay map --> press F1 to acces the edit scene screen

Select vehicles and choose the vehicle you want to place --> place the vehicle --> select the edit propreties button (bottom left) to add commands etc. On the bottom right of the propreties screen enter one of the names found in the edit vehcle script.

Save your map and exit the editor.

For further questions please open a topic in the [EN]MODDING section of this forum.

Edited by pyrothijs

Tell me how to do that?

Hi haggibear,

As pyrothijs has explained, it is not difficult to add the vehicles, however, there is a lot of scripting involved if you with for them to return to station and park, plus spawning personnel, creating virtual objects on the map editor, etc. There are a few tutorials out there that may help you out. Try by adding one vehicle and see how you go, then once you are confident with the process you can add more.