AgentSmith6

Ingame screenshots and videos

Guest HPVFD236

TOWER AND RESCUE SQUAD RUN FATAL FACTORY FIRE IN LARGO

Tuesday, July 21st, 2009: At 1130 hrs Rescue 33 and Tower 33 were dispatched to a report of an electrical fire with possible trapped. Battalion 9 on scene with a working factory fire and fire on the Alpha and Bravo Side. Truck 33 was first and and started ariel operations. Engine 9 layed in to the hydrant and setup 3 attack lines around side Alpha. Rescue 33 was assigned to RIT and make the grab. The patient was unfortunatly lost. No firefighter were hurt. All companies worked for about 3 hours. Tower and Rescue picked up around 1345 hrs.

untitled-8.jpg

Very cool screenshot, but unrealistic response. You would never only send out 3 trucks if there is a fire WITH trapped, but this is a game so its different :)

I personally like to keep it as realistic as possible (any working fire requires a first alarm response, and if it gets crazy, i'll up it to a second alarm).

Nevertheless, sick shot!

em4freak

Guest HPVFD236

I had a second engine around the other side for the tires pluse a USFF truck (the green one) to the right of the engine. just though this was the coolest shot