AgentSmith6

Ingame screenshots and videos

Guest Taylor

I was surprised at how far the ladder reached, I used a ladder to dry off some of the stuff near there when I had a huge fire. After it was over I went back to take care and hopefully they'll grow big and strong

Guest Taylor

I REALLY hate the birds and dogs, occasionally I'll have to shoot them because they just wont move outta the way of the patrol car and the pathing in the game isn't smart enough to just go AROUND it!

I REALLY hate the birds and dogs, occasionally I'll have to shoot them because they just wont move outta the way of the patrol car and the pathing in the game isn't smart enough to just go AROUND it!

dunno why a 3 ton army truck cant just run over a pigeon lol

Finally! A tip about a drug dealing operations was recieved, and LAPD quickly responded. they found that there were two suspects unloading a van, each on the Americas most wanted list. An FBI SUV arrived on scene to help out. A SWAT team attempted to arrest the suspects without using deadly force, but when one suspect opened fire, SWAT took action. One suspect was shot, and another fled the scene. An officer tried to stop him, but was shot three times. One time on the arm, two on the chest. LAFD made on of the quickest times to that area, but sadly, the officer was lost.

post-3027-1249511234_thumb.jpg

Domestic dispute gone sour !

Monday 10th August 2009, 11:45 am.

Patrolling CHP unit encounters young girl in distress. Child advises of a domestic dispute in the family home with her older brother brandishing a gun. 3 other occupants of house are mother, father and uncle.

CHP officer requests additional units to establish perimeter with 3 further CHP units responding.

CHP central contacts LAPD advising of the situation and requesting assistance at the scene.

LAPD responds a nearby unmarked unit, car 06, SWAT SUV 1 and 2, and Polair 1, to the scene.

SWAT arrives and sets up internal surveillance and prepares immediate entry posture in case of escalation.

LAFD responds EMS 1 Paramedic unit to stand by.

Negotiator begins dialogue with suspect who requests a vehicle, threatening to harm occupants if his demands are not met.

Agreement reach to gain time for development of entry plan by SWAT.

Shouting and screaming from within the house forces an immediate dynamic entry by SWAT officers, who enter to find suspect with gun raised towards relative. SWAT officers "take down" suspect with single short burst from MP5. Suspect disarmed and assessed in serious condition. Other occupants taken into custody and led outside for processing. House secured before requesting medical assistance for suspect.

Paramedic attends to suspect whilst Supervisor requests AMR for transport.

AMR transport arrives and patient loaded onto stretcher and removed from house for transport. Paramedic accompanies patient in serious but stable condition.

post-754-1249999701_thumb.jpg

Nice :12:

Is that ambulance going to be included in the AMR package?

Yes. The original "vintage style" has been re-coloured to match this one and both will be in version 2 of my submod. Just awaiting permission on another skin then will be available for download.

Take care

Shane

I got my first reskin to work :P

firstskin.jpg

No idea why I chose the LASD vic to reskin. - An LAPD reskin would've given me black uniforms. Gonna have a go with the prison transport van so I can call that to the arrests :D

Also need to fix two of the lights which are red. I thought they were part of the direction bar at the back, but obviously not.

Nice :12: Have you reskinned any more of the units?

That's my only skin at the moment, but I want to do the LASD prison van and a couple more units. I hope to get all the police units reskinned, but finding pictures of Fife constabulary units are hard - i only have three :lach:

Judging by the mini map, the new L.A map is gonna be great :12:

Don't you need a medic on scene before you are able to transport a victim? :P

A terror suspect is being transported from the police station across town.

showcaseofskins.jpg

The convoy moves through a junction blocked off by patrol units.

showcaseofskins2.jpg

I forgot how much slower the prison transport van was and the two units in front quickly outpaced it lol :D

The grey unmarked police vehicle in the pictures is the LAPD slicktop. I was considering giving it a battenburg pattern and making it marked, but we don't have slicktops.