AgentSmith6

Ingame screenshots and videos

Guest Taylor
haha be happy that hoppah modified my version before release then ;)

I actually thought it was too easy. I got the MCU there, and the USAR truck, put 4 guys in it, and I was done within like 5 minutes.

Guest Bl00d_B0urne

Car accident near Bridge. Used one ALS Engine, a ALS and BLS Ambulance, USAR and CHP and LAPD to Control Traffic Flow. Slicktop LAPD showed up to scene later for Accident Investigation:

post-5602-1255136449.jpg

post-5602-1255136466.jpg

post-5602-1255136491.jpg

post-5602-1255136500.jpg

post-5602-1255136509.jpg

post-5602-1255136521.jpg

post-5602-1255136536.jpg

post-5602-1255136551.jpg

post-5602-1255136561.jpg

post-5602-1255136569.jpg

post-5602-1255136580.jpg

post-5602-1255136600.jpg

post-5602-1255136607.jpg

Guest matt31896

Bad Chain of events: 12:02, med emergency in the park, 12:05, fire behind the doughnut shop, 12:15, rioting civilian down the street from the construction site, 12:20, earthquake cause building across the street of the rioting civilian, then finally, 12:22, the big car crash. It was misrable. First I killed the rioter thanks to the quick response SWAT team, and FS 2 ALS fire truck go to the doughnut shop fire, the BLS with an FF/PM on board to go to the med call, had BLS and ALS FS 1 engines go to the earthquake fire, and sent the rest of the units over the the crash. After these events are completed a 5 game hour scilence goes about and I found Stan's name in the LA River before a bomb near the scene of the big car crash was reported. BTW I think I've gotten the car crash at the bridge before.

19 SHOT AS L.A BREAKS DOWN

8 Killed, 11 Wounded as National Guard are called in

Central Los Angeles ground to a halt yesterday as power generators failed and traffic lights failed. The faults were believed to be related to the level of services dropping drastically due to the ever increasing debt of the state.

suspect5.jpg

Police tried in vain to redirect traffic away from badly affected areas and choke points. Most of their efforts were in vain and small accidents began to appear everywhere. It was estimated that the average person in a vehicle in an affected area would takeover 10 hours to successfully leave the area, and it would take a afurther 2 days for the traffic flow to come under control.

People in the district began a protest near one of the power stations, demanding a solution to the energy crisis and an end to the overuse of natural gases. A small number of police vhicles arrived on scene and arrested the leader of the group, Mike Newfound - A man wanted by police in connection to the arson blaze of the BP storage center last week.

suspect1.jpg

Police easily extracted Mr.Newfound from the crowd. After a brief talking to, police loaded him into the back of a waiting police van. However, crowds began to turn violent as rocks and other projectiles were thrown at the officers. The police vehicles were badly damaged as officers seeked shelter in the police van and waited for SWAT teams to arrive.

Despite firing dozens of tear gas canisters and almost emptying their water tanks, SWAT teams were unable to move to group more than 30 feet down the road. SWAT and police secured a perimeter and could only look on helpless as protesters smashed cars, shop windows and even burn down an office belonging to Transgas.

Eventually the govenor declared a state of emergency in the area and national guard units were called in. A row of soldiers armed with M16 rifles confronted the protesters.

suspect2.jpg

Protesters were ordered to leave the immediate area. Most of the protesters did, but over 50 still remained.

Before dawnbreak, a projectile was thrown from the crowd and hit a soldier in the face. The projectile is believed to have been a glass bottle possibly containing acid or a similar chemical. The scene of the soldier being carried away in agony was enough to spur on the crowd, who started damaging property again. At this point, the soldiers were ordered to open fire, in which they complied.

suspect3.jpg

In the 13 seconds of firing, 67 rounds were fired and cut down 19 people. The gun fire on the civilian targets scared away the remaining protesters, who claim National Guardsmen continued to fire rounds at them - However, this report has not yet been clarified. Among those shot, were 3 children, 2 eldery people, and the remaining 14 were students. Reports have confirmed that among the 8 dead, 2 are children. It is believed that the children were not part of the protesting group and were actually passer-bys.

suspect4.jpg

Medical teams were overwhelmed by the amount of casaulties along with those injured on the roadways. It took the first fire engine and ambulance 6 minutes to arrive from the fire station 3 blocks away.

The images of people lying in the streets bleeding has caused widespread shock and condemnation of the tactics used by the authorities. The actions have raised more tensions and reopened rifts in communites throughout California. It is expected that more violent rioting and demostrations will take place in the following month.

Notes:

- I'd been so busy setting up a scene and a permiter that I never realised the huge traffic jam that was taking place. What has happened is that redirected cars go into the right lane (the road at at the bottom of the screen) and then try to turn left, causing jams. And I have no idea what that white van is doing at the left exit of the junction :P

- I don't like the screen capture of the second image, but it was the only angle I could take without revealing that National Guard were already present (I'd been playing it thorugh my head before taking the pictures)

-I have no idea how those two cars got stuck in my scene and I didn't see them earlier.

-I counted the people shot. It is infact 19

- When I said it took 6 minutes for medics to get to the scene from 3 blocks away, I wasn't joking - That's how long it actually took in real minutes because of the traffic.

- I ran out of money to transport patients, so I had to send away the police and National Guards, then fill up the MCU and send that away before I could order a new one.

- I got the idea of doing this from the opening scene of watchmen, where the girl puts a flower in the soldiers rifle, who then open fire. The 13 seconds/ 67 shots is based off of the Kent State Shootings, which also gave me the idea.

How did that happen?

It was originally a call requiring police - forgot exactly what. But I was upset about a couple of things, so I caused a build up of a crowd then shot them. :)

Forgot to mention that I tried fixing the traffic after the shooting and it's impossible :P Cars began backing up off the map, which meant they wouldn't go. Out of the 10-15 blocked roads, I cleared 2 LOL

It was originally a call requiring police - forgot exactly what. But I was upset about a couple of things, so I caused a build up of a crowd then shot them. :)

Forgot to mention that I tried fixing the traffic after the shooting and it's impossible :P Cars began backing up off the map, which meant they wouldn't go. Out of the 10-15 blocked roads, I cleared 2 LOL

I thought it was the riots in mp.

lamodq.th.png

-Undercover unit called to the scene of an attack

lamoda.th.png

lamodb.th.png

-Fire department battle blaze

lamodc.th.png

-Paramedics tend to worker after falling from scaffolding

lamodd.th.png

-Engine arrives at a container fire

lamodem.th.png

-An undercover unit writes a ticket for speeding

lamodf.th.png

-A city unit arrest a man after he was seen trying to break into this car

lamodo.th.png

-LA Urban Response Unit responds to calls of a late-night fight

lamodp.th.png

-The aggressor is arrested as medics tend to a civilian

-----

ARMED SUSPECT WOUNDS TWO LAPD OFFICERS IN BLOODY GUN BATTLE

-----

lamodg.th.png

-The first officer arrives on scene after an officer on foot was stabbed by a wanted criminal. Shots are fired.

lamodh.th.png

-More units rush to the area answering radio calls of Urgent Assistance.

lamodi.th.png

-A second officer is wounded by a gunshot. More units arrive and close the traffic, including LAPD Metro. Negotiations are attempted.

lamodj.th.png

-Negotiations fail - the suspect is shot with live rounds as he tries to once again open fire. He is rushed by the cops. A female accomplice attempts to flee and is pursued.

lamodk.th.png

-The female is caught and arrested as medics tend to the wounded officers as priority.

lamodm.th.png

-Later that day, the suspect's house is raided whilst he is in hospital. Several firearms and a quantity of drugs were seized, as well as gathering further intelligence on local criminal gangs.

em42009101814541011.png

An area known for it's prostitution is raided by officers.

em42009101814554172.png

The team debriefs after sending two prostitutes to the County lock up on charges of soliciting prostitution and sent their pimp to the County Jail on drug possession charges. the others were set free because of insubstantial evidence.