AgentSmith6

Ingame screenshots and videos

He accidentaly shot himself in the foot when he was trying to draw his gun :1046274283_heul:

Oh, and the second officer ( the one with the traffic vest ) was run down by the ambulance :lach: LOL

Haha, very interesting concept there :P

I would have thought they had a gun dual and the guy in the traffic vest won :1046275767_ugly:

Reporter: At around 10:45 pm LAPD receved a call about a suspected terror suspect traveling in the downtown Los Angelos area. By 1:00 Pm LAPD with the help of there helicopter located the suspect driving a black van. After a LAPD officer attempted to stop the van the suspect fled. LAPD persued the suspect. He tried to enter a office parking lot but ran out of gas. Around 3:00 pm swat arrived and boxed in the suspect. We now go live to the scene with Air 1.

no the guy just 'works' on your vehicles and eventually they go into the fire mode and blow up eventually. its funny because once he starts doing it you can move ur truck and after a while hell stop and run after it :P so you can basically lead them into a trap. i dont feel they should live so i snipe them and leave them for the dogs