AgentSmith6

Ingame screenshots and videos

where did you get all the cool cars?

My personal reskins of Fife Constabulary vehicles. The green and grey vehicles are just the slicktop and Unmarked though - just done for change.

And where i can find them????

You can't find them anywhere. They are Hoppah's units with a different skin on them. So they won't be released.

Guest matt31896
Heres some screens of the BIG car crash(LA mod V1.9), i love it

All victums removed, 1 lane opened!

another angle

Vehicles on side of road, police waiting for tow trucks

All clear, everything gone, police officer finds out where donut shop is!

Same thing here, but it was 9 cars and officers down! Hopefully post pics soon. Fraps can some times be ANNOYING!!!!!

Guest matt31896
Heres some screens of the BIG car crash(LA mod V1.9), i love it

All victums removed, 1 lane opened!

another angle

Vehicles on side of road, police waiting for tow trucks

All clear, everything gone, police officer finds out where donut shop is!

Same thing here, but it was 9 cars and officers down! Hopefully post pics soon. Fraps can some times be ANNOYING!!!!!

BTW I saved the 2 "dead" people, that's how fast I got EMS/Rescue/Traffic Control on the scene!

EDIT: BTW didn't mean to double post. :(

Units Dispatched to a Mass Casualty Accident,reported to have multiple cars involved confirmed ejection and entrapment.

Rescue 11,ALS 23,Engine 12-10 due

upon arrival units found a large traffic accident and requested next due units along with a MCI unit

Truck 11 responded with a certified rescue crew of 4

em42009092812332179.png

PD shut down all roads leading to the scene

em42009092812394793.png

10 patients, 8 transported by MCI and 2 were DOA

loved that incident :cheers-mate:

yep with the editor i love the new parking lot much more realistic since police need some where to park all their unused cars

Hi topfuzz,

Parking lot looks good. If you are feeling adventurous, you can make a working police parking lot but you would have to park cars in every second parking space as they need room to be able to turn around. You would need to add some virtual objects via the editor and add a script for them to park there - you can even set up the CallPatrolcar script so that they can respond from their parking space. My personal mod for v1.8 had that set up with vehicles returning to their allotted parking space and I plan to do the same with v1.9 and Hoppah's map. Will post some shots when I get it done.

Take care

Shane

Hi topfuzz,

Parking lot looks good. If you are feeling adventurous, you can make a working police parking lot but you would have to park cars in every second parking space as they need room to be able to turn around. You would need to add some virtual objects via the editor and add a script for them to park there - you can even set up the CallPatrolcar script so that they can respond from their parking space. My personal mod for v1.8 had that set up with vehicles returning to their allotted parking space and I plan to do the same with v1.9 and Hoppah's map. Will post some shots when I get it done.

Take care

Shane

yea that sounds alot better like in em 3 i think its more realistic since police cars dont just spawn out of no where lol i got the vo but i have no idea about scripts

Guest matt31896

My nine car crash:

Nine cars involved

Officers down

CHP controled traffic

LAPD offered support

USAR and LAFD rescued all the victims out of their cars

Multiple LAFD ambulances were on the scene

Traffic was backed up for 3 blocks

All fire trucks from the stations but the HASMAT, the ladder, and a tiller were dispatched

Two didn't have a pulse when they were being healed but were soon revived

Two ALS ambulances ran rounds to the hospital

An hour later Grey Towing and Repairs was asked by the LAPD to get some cars off the road so at least one lane could become functional

It took around an hour before one lane was opened

An hour and fifteen minutes after the first patrol car arrived on the scene the road was cleared and traffic was flowing again

When I say hours I mean in real life

:) I'm such a good boy!

Got a homicide call today.

Responded with all available units, the suspect did think he was smart and opened fire one 1 unit, 2 sec's later the other units showed up and returned fire. Suspect was taken to the hospital

post-1087-1254650572.jpg

Guest matt31896
Got a homicide call today.

Responded with all available units, the suspect did think he was smart and opened fire one 1 unit, 2 sec's later the other units showed up and returned fire. Suspect was taken to the hospital

For the murder part, that's where baricade tape should come in. Is BT possible or no? I need to make some BT!

EDIT: Top left corner of your pic has been what me and my xbox live buddies call "GLICHED".