AgentSmith6

Ingame screenshots and videos

Those aren't ingame screens, they are editor screens. Just thought I would tell you before one of the admins bites your head off like they have done the others! :)

Your talking about my screens? cause they are ingame

I had a scene set upo in editor to take pictures in-game, but the Fire Engine 2 is reskinned and the tires and the front is missing. I might have one soon, though, from LA Mod v2.5 tomorrow or the Day After Tomorrow (I love that movie) ;)

Guest dkmaisto

em42009070416083539.png

At 15:22 911 dispatch received a call from a Wal-Mart store, caller reported a shoplifting in progress, the suspect fled the store upon being challenged by store security, we (101-david) responded, upon arrival at the location we (101-david) were directed to the suspected shoplifter, when we approached the suspect, he tried to take off on foot. My partner went back to the patrol car and called for additional units, 101-Bravo and 225-Tango responded.

I went after the suspect on foot, and after a brief foot pursuit, he were apprehended and placed under arrest, at this point, the first backup unit arrived (101-Bravo.)

At this point, my colleague searched the suspects pockets. In the left front pocket a bladed article were found, along with a wallet belonging to the subject.

In the right front pocket a CD, still in it's security casing were found, the store manager confirmed that it were from the store, at this point, 225-Tango arrived.

As there were no more work to do at the scene, we placed the Subject in the transport van and were transported back for further questioning by detectives regarding other matters.

Guest dkmaisto
Nice but you should now that he is a suspect not a subject :)

I some of those shows that are following officers on the daily comings and goings, they sometimes refers to suspects and persons as subjects.

I'll admit that it sounds better when they say it :)

Hostage taking ends in tragedy

Renowned scientists killed before convention

Two world leading scientists in tissue reproduction and cloning have been killed by a lone hostage taker after an 8 hour stand off with police, SWAT and F.B.I. The gunman is believed to be an extremist who was here to protest potential human cloning. It has also been reported that the man had been taking deadly cocktails of drugs before and during the incident.

The two scientists, both from Heiligendamm in Germany, were in L.A to represent the EU in a world conference to discuss a number of issues and scientific advances, including altering tissue growth for medicine. For reasons unkown, the scientists decided to rent out a house two-miles away from the conference, instead of residing in the hotel that had been secured for lodging.

hostage1.jpg

The police first received a call at 1pm from concerned citizens who saw the suspect walk into the property that the scientists were staying in with what appeared to be an assault rifle. Police quickly surrounded the house and negotiators started trying to reason with the man. Fire engines and paramedics were also dispatched to the scene. Although SWAT memebrs were already on scene, they lacked the equipment to mount an assault as the rescue trucks were across town at another incident. Initially, the police were unaware of who the hostages were, but tensions did rise when the scientists were identified.

Fears hightened even more when one of the scientists was dragged infront of one of the windows, her face covered in blood from wounds inflicted on her.

hostage2.jpg

Realising that they were dealing with an exceptional incident, F.B.I were called to the scene to start negotiations with the man. A command centre was set up where authorities were able to contact the man through a land line.

hostage3.jpg

Soon after the F.B.I arrived, SWAT units appeared on scene with shields and stun gas. F.B.I sharp shooters and agents armed with MP5s also surrounded the residence as negotiations continued. However, the windows were boarded up, making a sniper shot impossible. This was used to police advantage though, as SWAT teams stacked up one side of the house, ready for the go ahead.

hostage4.jpg

But before the go ahead is given, things take a turn for the worse. One of the hostages is dumped out the front door step with several bullet wounds in her. Accompanied by a couple of SWAT members, a fire fighter makes his way to the woman and brings her back to the ambulance. The woman is pronounced dead on the scene. Fears for the other scientist, the SWAT teams are ordered to back down while police continue with their negotiations. With no clear aim or ransom, it makes it very hard to defuse the situation.

hostage5.jpg

Just after 9PM, the situation explodes. The man leaves the house and opens fire on police with an automatic rifle. Officers return fire, killing the man instantly. Luckily, no police officers were hit in the shootout, only a police cruiser which received minor damages.

hostage6.jpg

Fearing for the other scientist, The SWAT team mounts their assault and quickly clears the building, only finding the other woman inside in critical condition. Medics immediatly rush towards the house where they start life saving treatment. Sadly, the woman died shortly after arriving at hospital.

Sorry if the images are too small, but photobucket seems to be getting worse now :(

Sweet! What city/county are those PD units from? I was going to set something up, but I edited my sirens and it messed everything up :( . Can anyone PM me the script? Any way, :1046276160_schildbacktotopic: Love the story line, sounds real, and it almost seems like its from a newspaper and/or a book. Keep it up, and the pictures size is just right (for me, at least).

Sweet! What city/county are those PD units from? I was going to set something up, but I edited my sirens and it messed everything up :( . Can anyone PM me the script? Any way, :1046276160_schildbacktotopic: Love the story line, sounds real, and it almost seems like its from a newspaper and/or a book. Keep it up, and the pictures size is just right (for me, at least).

They're just normal lapd units but blue/white instead. Originally it was going to be green/white like in vice city,butI can't find a good green that doesn't look horrid. Glad the picture size is ok :)

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/7552/em...70416083539.png

At 15:22 911 dispatch received a call from a Wal-Mart store, caller reported a shoplifting in progress, the suspect fled the store upon being challenged by store security, we (101-david) responded, upon arrival at the location we (101-david) were directed to the suspected shoplifter, when we approached the suspect, he tried to take off on foot. My partner went back to the patrol car and called for additional units, 101-Bravo and 225-Tango responded.

I went after the suspect on foot, and after a brief foot pursuit, he were apprehended and placed under arrest, at this point, the first backup unit arrived (101-Bravo.)

At this point, my colleague searched the suspects pockets. In the left front pocket a bladed article were found, along with a wallet belonging to the subject.

In the right front pocket a CD, still in it's security casing were found, the store manager confirmed that it were from the store, at this point, 225-Tango arrived.

As there were no more work to do at the scene, we placed the Subject in the transport van and were transported back for further questioning by detectives regarding other matters.

How you get camera too close cars and map?

A police officer was patroling the streets of Los Angeles

You mean the beaches? Hee! Thats so sad! Did she die? I just need to finish up a reskin and I should have some soon, and I promise that (I know I keep on saying I will and I don't, but I will this time, today or tomoarrow or on Monday).