AgentSmith6

Ingame screenshots and videos

What about buying FBI members from it during freplay when you arent the host

I just checked the script of the 'buy FBI agent' commands and I forgot to add the code to assign the spawned person to the right user in multiplayer.

Thanks alot for giving me the hint. :)

Guest jacob1029

Lol nice

Btw hoppah do you need any help with moderling?I would love to help you ( I have 3ds max)

Add me on msn please "jacob1029@hotmail.com" and we can disscuss stuff about la and america,I would love to know more about la etc

Lol nice

Btw hoppah do you need any help with moderling?I would love to help you ( I have 3ds max)

Add me on msn please "jacob1029@hotmail.com" and we can disscuss stuff about la and america,I would love to know more about la etc

Thanks for your offer, but I can't. I am very busy at the moment. I don't need help with modelling because there isn't much I need right now.

I did alot to the mod the past 2 weeks, because the weather just sucks here.

And remember, I don't live in the United States, so why should I know much about LA?

Thanks for your offer, but I can't. I am very busy at the moment. I don't need help with modelling because there isn't much I need right now.

And remember, I don't live in the United States, so why should I know much about LA?

If you need help with testing you mod Hoppah, I can help you with that.

Back to topic, my screens:

Physical rescue assignment: a vehicle has lost control and has crashed into the river, knocking down two civilians as it crashed. The driver is stuck in the car which is currently underwater and he is drowning fast.

Units at alarm: Engine 3, USAR Engine 1, LAPD motorbike 1, CHP 1, EMS Car 1, EMS 1, Crane 1

Units due: Tow 2, EMS 3, LAPD Car 2

Em42008-07-2112-41-47-50.jpg

Medical Emergency: Suspected food poisoning. Single civilian injury. Engine 2 arrives to give treatment with LAPD motorbike 1 keeping the crowd away

Units at alarm: Engine 2, LAPD motorbike 1

Units due: EMS 1

Em42008-07-2010-58-25-60.jpg

Wooden barn on fire: Several civillians have called to report that a large barn is on fire. The FBI believe that the barn is being used for the manufacture of drugs for a large and violent drug cartel. They sent out four of their agents in an FBI suv to meet with the fire department there.

When water tender 1 and brush 1 arrive on scene, they see a large gang of people ferrying items from the burning barn to a black van. Engine 1 then arrives but the fire department hold back until police arrive.

An FBI suv then arrives to arrest all those with in the area of the barn and the storage house next to it. The fire department then moves in. Engine 2 arrives at that point. Brush 1 and water tender one stay on the road to tackle any brush fires that may occur. CHP is called to close off the road. Engine 1 and 2 tackle the barn blaze.

FBI discovers that the house has the leader of the drug gang inside. The FBI command truck is then called in to assist. CHP patrol 1 arrives along with Ladder 1.

CHP patrol 1 closes off the road and ladder 1 sets up by the barn. A decision is made to call in a second ladder to help extinguish the roof of the barn. A man is thought to be inside the barn after the FBI interrogate the intially arrested suspects in the back of the SUV. EMS 1 is called. FBI command 1 and ladder 2 then arrive.

The black van is blocking the set up position for ladder 2 so crane 1 is called in with tow 1. EMS 1 arrives.

FBI command sets up and sends its agents inside to arrest the suspects. The arrest was successful and all the suspects were taken into custody. Crane 1 and tow 1 then arrive.

Crane 1 moves the van away from the fire to prevent any danger to tow 1. Tow 1 then tows the van away and crane 1 and tow 1 leave the scene.

FBI Command and FBI suv 1 leave the scene to take the suspects to a high security police station.

The fire is extinguished. A member of the gang is found inside dead. EMS 1 takes him away and leaves the scene.

The fire department pack up and begin the investigation into the cause of the fire. CHP open traffic up again.

Units at alarm: Engines 1 and 2, Water tender 1, Brush 1, Ladders 1 and 2, EMS 1, FBI command, FBI suv 1, CHP patrol 1, Crane 1, Tow 1

Em42008-07-2011-34-48-18.jpg

me, Atomic Monkey, and Commander Rasseru were playing multi today. some things:

major accident involving bus and truck:

accident.jpg

the funniest damn thing ever in em4; Rasseru was pd and we got a bomb call. bomb squad gets there and he uses the guy. he tries 3 times to defuse the bomb but nothing happened and Monkey was like if that bomb blows in his face, im gonna laugh so hard. i said the same. it came true, the bomb squad guy was just standing there then BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!! right in his face. i cried i laughed so hard. a part of me died too laughing.:

fucklol.jpg

(i wish i wouldve paused and started fraps to record it as a vid and put it on youtube. it was HILARIOUS!)

also, Monkey made me laugh when he mistook me for a girl and then afterwards he said "Oh shit, i think i fucked up"

Guest jacob1029

Lol you dont live in USA?Lol I never knew that,im so stupid xD

Np if you dont need help with moderling at the moment,remember the offer is still on the table and I can uv map aswell :)

July 25, 2008 10:15AM- Explosion at the Magnolia Lane Apartment Complex.

Units on scene- Engines 4,5,6 Trucks 2,3 Rescue 1

First Alarm- E4,E5,T2

E4 is first to arrive on scene. The decision was made that this fire would be fought defensively.

explosion1.png

E4 and T1 attack the fire in a defensive posture on the alpha side while E5 attacks the bravo/charlie side of the complex.

explosion2.png

Second Alarm- Crews from E6 and T2 gear up to assist on the delta and charlie side of the complex. Rescue 1 is staged.

explosion3.png

Hostage situation: A suspect has taken two people hostage and is threataning to kill them with a handgun. LAPD patrols 1,2 arrive on scene and set up a perimeter. Since the suspect is a wanted criminal and is believed to be dangerous, the FBI is called in to deal with it.

The FBI go in and shoot the suspect down with an MP5. LAFD Engine 1 and EMS 1 are called in. Engine 1 is the first to arrive on scene. The suspect's injuries are life threatening and he is transported to hospital as soon as EMS 1 arrives on scene.

Em42008-07-2517-30-50-56.jpg

A suspicious device has been planted by the Hotel. The bomber is fleeing. LAPD is called in and chases down the suspect who eventually surrenders. LAPD Bomb squad arrives on scene. They send in the bomb robot but are unable to diffuses the bomb which explodes. Setting alight to the hotel and the unaccessable brush behind it. LAFD is called in

First alarm: Engine 1, Ladder 1

Engine 1 and Ladder 1 set up to deal with the fire. They immediately call for second alarm and battalion chief.

Battalion chief is at another fire and is unable to attend.

Second alarm: Engine 2, Brush 1

Standby: Heavy squad 1

Brush 1 takes care of the brush fire while engine 2 assists with the extinguishing of the structure fire. EMS car 1 arrives to treat the casualties.

Units due: EMS 1 and EMS 2

Em42008-07-2316-38-31-40.jpg

Hostage situation: A suspect has taken two people hostage and is threataning to kill them with a handgun. LAPD patrols 1,2 arrive on scene and set up a perimeter. Since the suspect is a wanted criminal and is believed to be dangerous, the FBI is called in to deal with it.

The FBI go in and shoot the suspect down with an MP5. LAFD Engine 1 and EMS 1 are called in. Engine 1 is the first to arrive on scene. The suspect's injuries are life threatening and he is transported to hospital as soon as EMS 1 arrives on scene.

A suspicious device has been planted by the Hotel. The bomber is fleeing. LAPD is called in and chases down the suspect who eventually surrenders. LAPD Bomb squad arrives on scene. They send in the bomb robot but are unable to diffuses the bomb which explodes. Setting alight to the hotel and the unaccessable brush behind it. LAFD is called in

First alarm: Engine 1, Ladder 1

Engine 1 and Ladder 1 set up to deal with the fire. They immediately call for second alarm and battalion chief.

Battalion chief is at another fire and is unable to attend.

Second alarm: Engine 2, Brush 1

Standby: Heavy squad 1

Brush 1 takes care of the brush fire while engine 2 assists with the extinguishing of the structure fire. EMS car 1 arrives to treat the casualties.

Units due: EMS 1 and EMS 2

Nice story, fun to read.

Guest killgame

A difficult mission. Because the fire propagation is very fast and the terminal airport has many people to evacuate.

i had to restart her several times :1046276372_bawling:

hey, i have found a new concept of subway:

swimwayvc3.th.jpg

it's the "swimway", very practice when the weather is too hot ;)

A difficult mission. Because the fire propagation is very fast and the terminal airport has many people to evacuate.

i had to restart her several times :1046276372_bawling:

Its easy just use the PD helicopter .

What happens when you commit homicide near a donut stand ?

You just might get caught ! :mug::police:

Never mess with the donut stands :1046275747_biggthumpup: