AgentSmith6

Ingame screenshots and videos

Very nice screens. I remember those event James, lots of fun playing multiplayer. :)

was that deluxe multiplayer? really sweet stuff :P

Head on collision. 2 injuries. Squad 1 Alpha and 4 Charlie were on scene, along with EMS 1 and 2, EMS Squad 1, and Engine 1.

em42008062114133792gl0.th.jpg

was that deluxe multiplayer? really sweet stuff :P

Head on collision. 2 injuries. Squad 1 Alpha and 4 Charlie were on scene, along with EMS 1 and 2, EMS Squad 1, and Engine 1.

em42008062114133792gl0.th.jpg

Yes it was deluxe.

@Commander: you will be able to play. Post a time and date for your game in the Multiplayer LA Mod topic

My virtual Fire Department in Multiplayer. (damn, it gets frustrating when the cars don't park the way you want them too :willnicht: )

FireDepartment.jpg

My virtual Police Department.

PoliceStation2.jpg

My virtual Police Department. The Fire Department were visiting. (not the same session as above)

PoliceStation.jpg

We had a Major Fight In Progress which kept evolving..

ClusterfuckRiot.jpg

Reported structure fire, turned out to be large fire in a container storage facility. Units responded: Engine 7, Ladder 1, Tanker 2 and the batallion chief. The tanker was called to cool the industrial towers next to the complex. It took nearly three hours to put the fire out.

post-261-1215448766_thumb.jpg

yeah, well the cops dont do much either even with another player. :wall:

How do you guys organize stuff while playing multiplayer?

We split things up, two guys fire, one cop, one EMS. The guy who doesn't really have much to do when City works is needed takes care of city works.

And sometimes we play differently, cities, two roles etc etc..

That sounds like fun, I want to play a game with you!

We barely play anymore because we knew about all of the scenarios, where they take place, how they turn out etc. We'll probably start playing again when v1.6 of the LA Mod comes out hopefully it will have some new scenarios :P