AgentSmith6

Ingame screenshots and videos

OK ill post some screenies ....

9:15 AM : Police receives a call, a famous business man has been kidnapped by 2 armed guys. Immediately a sheriffs patrol goes to the mansion and looks for clues, the the FBI arrives to collect information.

0acapturapantallaem44ap2.jpg

9:30 AM : The FBI gives the order to close all roads that exit the town.

9:35 AM : A Port police patrol going back to the station notifies about a body in the rail lines. The FBI is called immediately. The body is the missing bussiness man, he is declared dead.

0acapturapantallaem43hu8.jpg

5:50 PM : The forensic exam finds 3 9MM bullets in the dead body. The FBI suspects the murder has relation the ¨Pitufos¨ brothers that are responsible of at least other 3 murders. Currently they are the most wanted criminals in the county.

6:10 PM : One of the ¨pitufos¨ brothers is arrested when trying to escape the town. He didn't show resistance to the arrest. In the backseat the officers find 15Kg of pure cocaine, 250$ Thousand dollars, and a 9MM pistol.

0acapturapantallaem42po1.jpg

6:25 PM : The gun is sent to the forensics.

6:35 PM : A man calls the police, he has seen a man similar to the displayed pictures in the TV runnig in the forest.

6:40 PM : When the police arrives he starts shooting, they call for backup. All avaible units in the area respond.

6:45 PM : The suspect is shot, hopefully the medics say he will recover and he will be able to be judged.

0acapturapantallaem41ga9.jpg

The Pitufos brother will remain the rest of their lives in prison, all thanks to the police.

9:00AM: Natural Gas Explosion with fire spreading fast, report of injuries

Em42008-08-1616-33-39-34.jpg

9:02AM: Engine 1,3 and battalion 1 respond ETA 2 minutes. LAPD and CHP Dispatched ETA 1 minute.

Em42008-08-1616-34-57-14.jpg

9:03AM: LAPD and CHP arrive on scene and close off footpaths and roads. 1 officer is injured from heat of fire

9:04AM: Engines 1 and 3 and Battalion 1 arrive on scene.

Em42008-08-1616-35-48-06.jpg

9:10AM: Battalion 1 calls for another Engine company and a tower. Engine 4 and Ladder 1 respond

Em42008-08-1616-38-14-03.jpg

9:14AM: Ladder 1 and Engine 4 arrive on scene and set-up

9:20AM: EMS 1 responds to pick-up and transport the 2 injuries

9:25AM: EMS 1 leaves the scene

10:00AM: Fire is under control

10:15AM: Battalion chief declares fire out, all units return to base whilst fire is investigated by LAPD and LAFD Fire Investigators

10:30AM: Fire was declared as caused by defective gas pipe. Burnt structures are secured. Roads and pathways are reopened and LAPD and CHP return to patrol.

Here is a little screen I took. I will soon make a story one :) They're awesome lol. Here it is.....

Fire Dispatcher: "Los Angeles Fire EMS 1, and Squad 1, respond to a reported pedestrian struck by a vehicle on Main St. and King Rd. Person will be unconcious. LAPD is on route to the call. Time out 19:27."

"10-4 EMS 1 responding"

"10-4, Squad 1 responding with 3"

Units arrive on scene, LAPD has shut down the road, and the person is treated.

em42008082014164321dm3.th.jpg

P.S. Sorry for the photo being blurry. I have no idea why it is doing that...anyone know?

A few more screens:

19:27 - "Pump 1, Pump 2, Pump 4, Squad 1 and Tanker 1 Respond for multiple storage containers on fire, 1st Alarm at 124 Seaport Drive. That's Pump 1, Pump 2, Pump 4, Squad 1 and Tanker 1 Respond for multiple storage containers on fire, 1st Alarm at 124 Seaport Drive. Respond on TAC 4, timeout 19:27"

em42008082517443385hh2.th.jpg

19: 30 - "10-4, Squad 1 Responding with 3"

"10-4 Car 1 responding"

em42008082517444021uc2.th.jpg

19:32 - "Pump 4 Responding code 3 with 4"

"Pump 3 Responding"

"10-4, Tanker 1 responding"

"Pump 1 Responding with 4"

em42008082517444985gv5.th.jpg

19:39 - Units on Scene

em42008082517501435ao6.th.jpg

19:49 - Buildings next to fire has caught on fire

20:26 - "Dispatch, this is Seaport drive command, there is no more visible smoke, all units are 10-8 returning to station".

ENJOY!

screens:

physics bug (pisses me off when they defy the laws of physics):

phys_screwup.jpg

house fire (as you can see, the stupid cop to the left got his car on fire and wasnt fast enough with the extinguisher, blew up in his face injuring him and 3 other FF's. what i find funny and realistic is that the bucket was right above the car when it blew so the fire ball completely engulfed him (which was cool), so the guy in the bucket flew a foot off the floor, and landed in a corner of the bucket. got him down by lowering the ladder (even though he was just hovering in mid-air in the same spot lol):

house_fire.jpg

gas station fire #1 (either caused by arsonist or gas explosion, i think it was the latter, but im not sure):

gas_station_fire1.jpg

gas station fire #2 (happened later.either caused by arsonist or earthquake, i think it was the arsonist though):

gas_station_fire2_earthquake.jpg

medical emergency (look closely at the LAPD SUV):

medical_emer.jpg

October 20th, 2008

18:55 PM

Dispatch- Company Standby- - - - *TONE*- - - Engine 2, Truck 1, Rescue 1, Battalion 1.....Respond to a 5 car MVC, one bus turned over, on Interstate 240. Call time 18:55.

Dispatch- Company Standby - - - -*Warble*- - - Unit 1, Unit 2, EMS 1.....Respond to a 5 car MVC, one bus involved, on I-240. Fire Department is en route to that location.

Battalion Chief- Dispatch, show all fire units on scene.

Dispatch- Copy Battalion 1, 19:00.

EMS 1- Dispatch, show myself along with Units 1&2 on scene. If you would, go ahead and dispatch a med-flight to my location. Also, get ME-1 en route as well.

Dispatch- Copy EMS 1, 19:05. Contacting Med-Flight and ME-1.

Dispatch- EMS1, Med-Flight and ME-1 are en route.

EMS 1- Dispatch show Med-Flight on scene.

ME 1- Dispatch, show myself on scene as well.

Dispatch- Copy, 1915

On Scene: Engine 2, Truck 1, Rescue 1, Battalion 1, Unit 1, Unit 2, EMS 1, ME-1 (Medical Examiner), Med-Flight 5

highway1.jpg

Highway Patrol blocks east bound lanes of traffic to make room for EMS units. PD units block the west bound lanes just east of the accident to create an LZ for Med-Flight.

Unfortunately there were 3 dead in the accident and 4 critically injured.

I liked that picture for sure...

I should have taken some screenies today... I had a gas explosion in WEst LA, there was about every fire truck, police car and ambulance personnel out fighting the fire, it was big, engulfed from the meadows up top, to almost by the hospital, Traffic awas bad, had I think 6 destroyed cars :)

In my defense, the explosions was bad, and my alarm took time to sound, and the traffic was bad, so by the time my units got there, the fire had already spread to the forest