FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

this mod is JUST for em4, we personally dont like em2012 and see no reason for developing a whole new mod for that "new" game... besides that it isnt clear how far 2012 will be "modable" also i'm not going to buy the game ;)

Fair enough, agree 100% with that.

this mod is JUST for em4, we personally dont like em2012 and see no reason for developing a whole new mod for that "new" game... besides that it isnt clear how far 2012 will be "modable" also i'm not going to buy the game ;)

Harsh, that means that the entire community of Emergency-Planet won't buy EM2012 because they only need your mod

Harsh, that means that the entire community of Emergency-Planet won't buy EM2012 because they only need your mod

i agree cause this mod sounds like it will have everything that Emergency 2012 will have and then some. I am not going to buy the new game as I dont see any point in it. It is just going to be a mock up of Em4 with a few new things.

i agree cause this mod sounds like it will have everything that Emergency 2012 will have and then some. I am not going to buy the new game as I dont see any point in it. It is just going to be a mock up of Em4 with a few new things.

They aren't going to buy it, but that doesn't mean other people shouldn't. In terms of modding, we'll figure that out upon release ;) but for the time being, it would be nice to have as a time killer. :) only time will tell

I'd like to see the mod released before EM5 (2012), and with the release date surprising pushed back :stupid: , it would make it alot easier.

Of course, if the mod doesn't come out by then, it's not the end of the world, it's just my opinion.

On Topic: Really enjoyed the last light vid, hope to see more in the near future.

One question, Will you have both BLS and ALS ambos, and will the bls be able to assess, treat, and transport the patient without needing to call the als ambo for minor injuries, such as a fall, or an inuries out of an assualt?

The LA mod and NY mod will be totally different. NY doesn't characterize their ambulances as BLS or ALS, but you could consider all their ambulances to be ALS. The only exception is the personal on board, their knowledge will be the only thing that can hinder them. So regardless, minor fall, or heart attack, the same units will respond. Which I believe has a lot to do with traffic, it is a hassle to move around in NY so every second counts that's why all ambulances are ALS of the sort.

The LA mod and NY mod will be totally different. NY doesn't characterize their ambulances as BLS or ALS, but you could consider all their ambulances to be ALS. The only exception is the personal on board, their knowledge will be the only thing that can hinder them. So regardless, minor fall, or heart attack, the same units will respond. Which I believe has a lot to do with traffic, it is a hassle to move around in NY so every second counts that's why all ambulances are ALS of the sort.

Of course NY has BLS and ALS. We have them throughout the entire state. The only difference between the ALS rigs in NYC and the ALS rigs in the rest of the state is that the city rigs are usually staffed with 2 paramedics and the rest of the state, it's usually 1 EMT and 2 paramedic. And in the city, the bls rigs do a lot more than they'd do else where, i.e. all trauma is bls since wherever you are, you're already so close to a hospital.

When the new york mod is complete? :1046274283_heul:

more

Please don't ask that question. It'S asking for the release date and the mod makers won't like that. An admin will tell you more. :holdglass: Hey, will there be a lot of car chases in the mod? I know NYPD doesn't allow big police chases in NYC because it's so crowded and it's too dangerous.