FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

The LA mod and NY mod will be totally different. NY doesn't characterize their ambulances as BLS or ALS, but you could consider all their ambulances to be ALS. The only exception is the personal on board, their knowledge will be the only thing that can hinder them. So regardless, minor fall, or heart attack, the same units will respond. Which I believe has a lot to do with traffic, it is a hassle to move around in NY so every second counts that's why all ambulances are ALS of the sort.

You couldn't be more wrong. Ambulances are classified as either BLS (EMT's) or ALS (Paramedics) and have the appropriate callsign. Alpha designations: A-G=BLS, H=BLS HazTac, I-O=BLS, S-Y=ALS, Z=ALS HazTac. 07 David would be a BLS Unit. 38 Sierra would be an ALS unit.

Guest Bronx_fdny

Gosh stop talking about 9/11, I'm tired of deleting posts about it, it was the 5th of them in an hour!

You know what dude, i don't give a shit that you're a moderator but go FUCK yourself. This wasn't just a hit for NYC but a hit for the whole country. Have a little fucking respect for the victims of this awful attack. I myself live in NYC and i can bet your sorry ass if you were there you too would be feeling the emotions myself and many others have EVERY September 11th. Absolutely disgusted on how little respect you show and represent on these forums. You should be ashamed. I had respect for you weeding out and keeping these forums under control but after a post like that i can literally say to you go fuck yourself. I have no respect for someone that will post a comment like that.

Guest Bronx_fdny

dude, for real, if you want to talk about 9/11 post it in the off topic section, this is for the NYC mod only, watch the language too this is a site for mature people, be professional or keep your mouth shut.

Typical volley jolley

Guest Bronx_fdny

you need to stop bashing people while you are ahead man

Ahead? I see no aspect that I'm ahead. All i see is some jerk off who deletes posts respecting the 343 fallen hereos of that horrific day. Whether this be a NY mod forum or not WHO CARES. Who cares that on one FUCKING day people post their feelings and remembrances of 9/11. As i said this guy as is a piece of shit and if you are to follow in his footsteps then go fuck yourself man. As i see you're from some hick county in VA and wouldn't even comprehend the magnitude of what happened in NY that day. Do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut. This moderator is disgraceful to the victims of 9/11 and if you agree with him then you as well can go fuck yourself.

Guest Bronx_fdny

Ahead? I see no aspect that I'm ahead. All i see is some jerk off who deletes posts respecting the 343 fallen hereos of that horrific day. Whether this be a NY mod forum or not WHO CARES. Who cares that on one FUCKING day people post their feelings and remembrances of 9/11. As i said this guy as is a piece of shit and if you are to follow in his footsteps then go fuck yourself man. As i see you're from some hick county in VA and wouldn't even comprehend the magnitude of what happened in NY that day. Do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut. This moderator is disgraceful to the victims of 9/11 and if you agree with him then you as well can go fuck yourself.

What's even more funny is that the moderator who deleted certain postings and issued his warnings is only 16 and from canada. Absolutely typical. Leave it to some punk Canadian to disgrace the honor and magnitude of this day. As i said, even if others such as yourselves weren't there, this day hit NYC and EVERYONE in America. Obviously it didn't hit some punk whos a pale ass 16 year old bitch in canada who can go fuck himself. Seriously, this shit angers me to no extent when people don't respect this day. AND LOOK WHO IS DISHONORING IT. A 16 YEAR OLD CANADIAN WHO CLAIMS TO BE A MODERATOR. GO FIGURE!!