FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

When Is finished???? :protest:

Don't ask for release dates, you'll get suspended and the topic will get locked again.

I came across this on another forum and thought the mod creators and anyone else who's an FDNY buff would be interested in, Pics of the new FDNY rescues in production.

Ferrara in production page

Thank you xplorer for doing it correctly and Reporting it, rather than spamming the topic with much the same repeatedly.... Topic no lockie he just gets what he asks for by failing to abide by the TOS.

Thank you xplorer for doing it correctly and Reporting it, rather than spamming the topic with much the same repeatedly.... Topic no lockie he just gets what he asks for by failing to abide by the TOS.

Wasnt about doing it correctly or not, I just didnt feel like wasting my time or energy on him.

:holdglass: The New LED ones are the best to me because they have an old style to it with that one halogen on the side of the corner lightbars. Thos are awesome and I love how tohey put that in there too.

:holdglass: The New LED ones are the best to me because they have an old style to it with that one halogen on the side of the corner lightbars. Thos are awesome and I love how tohey put that in there too.

Once again, those are LED rotators, not halogens

Are there any LEDs on Ladders? Im guessing basically there all halogens though.

The only ladders with LEDs to the best of my knowledge are the new tower ladders, but their might be one or two others.

Once again, those are LED rotators, not halogens

The only ladders with LEDs to the best of my knowledge are the new tower ladders, but their might be one or two others.

Yah.I was watchin youtube and It looked like the new ones had LEDs.I think I saw like won or two other Ladders with LEDs but the rest had rotators.