FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

Yeah I know. I hope it'll be A LITTLE simpler and won't crash. It's mission based and already has an extremly short loading time, so it's looking really good! :12:

It will only crash if you've installed something wrong, it's almost always human error. And there's no way this mod will be "simple", it's taken years and tons of new stuff that's never been seen before like a crazy mission/freeplay script, tower ladder, engines connecting to hydrants, roof ventalation, oc spray, and a completely redone display system. No mod has done what the NY Mod has so far.

Hey there guys,

it's been quite sime time since I last replied in this topic, but today I've got some news for you :)

1. Graphical User Interface

Today I started to replace the dummy graphics of our new interface with the ones that will be released. The mod will feature a brand new GUI, without any similarities to the standard EM4 one. So forget about the blue bars, and all those little command icons, you will not see them in our release version! Screenshots may follow in a couple of days :)

2. FDNY radio stream

From now on, you will be able to turn on the radio in any FDNY vehicle. This will trigger the FDNY live stream from www.thebravest.com. So you will be able to listen to real and live radio sounds while you play, and even control the sounds within EM4.

A quite fast internet connection, in combination with a flatrate is recommended :P

2. FDNY radio stream

From now on, you will be able to turn on the radio in any FDNY vehicle. This will trigger the FDNY live stream from www.thebravest.com. So you will be able to listen to real and live radio sounds while you play, and even control the sounds within EM4.

A quite fast internet connection, in combination with a flatrate is recommended :P

Does this include the ambulances?

Hey there guys,

it's been quite sime time since I last replied in this topic, but today I've got some news for you :)

Today I started to replace the dummy graphics of our new interface with the ones that will be released. The mod will feature a brand new GUI, without any similarities to the standard EM4 one. So forget about the blue bars, and all those little command icons, you will not see them in our release version! Screenshots may follow in a couple of days :)

2. FDNY radio stream

Will you be able to select which stream you want, i.e. City Wide, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island, Queens, or Manhattan?

Hey there guys,

2. FDNY radio stream

Now I have seen videos on youtube.com and some people have the mod already with the old graphics. So were those people part of the New York Mod team or was there a Beta Mod.

Station 27

Now I have seen videos on youtube.com and some people have the mod already with the old graphics. So were those people part of the New York Mod team or was there a Beta Mod.

Station 27

They were part of the new york mod team I think.

Hey there guys,

2. FDNY radio stream

:ohm That...sounds...awsome...