FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

THAT'S THE AWESOME PART!!! Can't wait to hear it. We can switch what we're listening to right? I want to hear Da Bronx. Hopefully there won't be anything happening were I used to live at :1046275767_ugly:

just thought I would say, is it possible to have accidents/fires/crimes etc happen ingame that are said on the radio ?, would be very hard, even impossible, just a thought though

It'd work, just it's not as nice as the Bravest.com. The Bravest.com has each individual frequency on it's own player, so it's more like a real radio. Both the feeds on radio reference are multiple frequencies combined into one player. Basically we'd need is some one who lives in or close to NYC with multiple computer compatible scanners/radios to put one frequency into each scanner and then put each feed as a separate stream to get as good a quality as the Bravest.com.

Should work. I'll test that and let you know.

:laugh:

you know what else would be cool? if you had a choice of sirens that you can use in the game.

That will be included as well :)

just thought I would say, is it possible to have accidents/fires/crimes etc happen ingame that are said on the radio ?, would be very hard, even impossible, just a thought though

Absolutely impossible. You cannot analyse the radio sounds in realtime, create a logical context and combine that in a game. No way Jose :D

IT would be cool though. If someone has an ipod ,XD, you guys could download the scanner for 1.99 ,I think it is, and switch to the five or six or so NYPD frequencies. I love doing that.

How about creating your own multiplayer system? You'd have to have someone get a server set up, but I'm sure it would be possible. It'd allow for more flexibility with multiplayer.

What do you mean Tim : If the SP is released ?

Please, after all those month waiting for this awesome mod, don't all of a suden say that you will keep this at a private mod ! It will be a crime !!!!

Anything is an if.

Something could come up an ruin it all. (low chances but could happen).

Look at yourself for an example. Promises is a word made to get a reason to get angry.

It might only be an if that I could get to my computer tomorrow, because I might get hit by a car. (hope you understand my point)

IT would be cool though. If someone has an ipod ,XD, you guys could download the scanner for 1.99 ,I think it is, and switch to the five or six or so NYPD frequencies. I love doing that.

There's an app free (5-0 Radio) I live in California and I listen to my area plus FDNY, Chicago, and if I feeling wacky Germany or China. (Don't understand a word, but cool to listen to another country.)

Anything is an if.

Something could come up an ruin it all. (low chances but could happen).

Look at yourself for an example. Promises is a word made to get a reason to get angry.

It might only be an if that I could get to my computer tomorrow, because I might get hit by a car. (hope you understand my point)

Yeah lol. But really, this is probably the most anticipated mod for EM4/911FR since Winterberg and LA, it can't stop here. :(

He was talking about the multiplayer issue... You may want to re-read that. xD