FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

Could be, but highly unlikely.

Why did you have to comment? If I posted such a thing, it's because I have my sources, it wasn't needed for you to say it's unlikely since it is totally impossible.

Why did you have to comment? If I posted such a thing, it's because I have my sources, it wasn't needed for you to say it's unlikely since it is totally impossible.

It's not totally imposible, they could always use his stuff because they no longer need permission. Of course the won't because they want their own mod, but nothing is imposible.

Francis, I don't see what the big deal is, I just added on what you said, no need to get defenceive.

I may get banned for this, but here goes. Francis, you shouldn't be a moderator. You don't have the patience nor the temperment for it. You jumped all over guys for 9-11 posts, on .........9-11. The previous poster did nothing wrong or out of line, yet you jumped all over him. I have been lurking for over a year, and all I see is you jumping all over people for stupid stuff. You're a cop. I get it. I am a career firefighter. Right now, all I see is you displaying why the general public hates cops. Lighten up..........It's a video game forum. We come here for info about the game and to exchange ideas. We don't come here to be bossed around and jumped on by you. Since this may be my last post, I'll say that the mod looks great, and as someone who does the job for a living, I respect the hell out of what you guys have done with this game. The base game, LA Mod, and upcoming NY mod are nothing short of artwork. Keep up the good work! Thanks for respectfully taking my profession to the cyber world. I have enjoyed hours of good clean fun because of the various mods. Peace!

I may get banned for this, but here goes. Francis, you shouldn't be a moderator. You don't have the patience nor the temperment for it. You jumped all over guys for 9-11 posts, on .........9-11. The previous poster did nothing wrong or out of line, yet you jumped all over him. I have been lurking for over a year, and all I see is you jumping all over people for stupid stuff. You're a cop. I get it. I am a career firefighter. Right now, all I see is you displaying why the general public hates cops. Lighten up..........It's a video game forum. We come here for info about the game and to exchange ideas. We don't come here to be bossed around and jumped on by you. Since this may be my last post, I'll say that the mod looks great, and as someone who does the job for a living, I respect the hell out of what you guys have done with this game. The base game, LA Mod, and upcoming NY mod are nothing short of artwork. Keep up the good work! Thanks for respectfully taking my profession to the cyber world. I have enjoyed hours of good clean fun because of the various mods. Peace!

Firstly, 911 is not a subject that should be talked here. People don't want to. We get tons of reports that YOU guys don't see regarding those posts. I wont leave half the forum's members reporting the post and leave the post there, that's not gonna happen.

Secondly, I replied to EM4life with this for one simple reason, it did not need to be replied. It was a statement and they said, also, somewhere, if you were already registered you'd know, that they don't take ANY scripts from Hoppah.

Thirdly, why should I ban you? Your post only deserves a warning for off-topic yet I won't give it. You just don't know what's going on behind the forum, so don't comment on it without knowing what's going on here. I don't care if you already were, or still are, a moderator or a forum administrator somewhere else, this is EMP, not anything else.

Back to the topic.

Thirdly, why should I ban you? Your post only deserves a warning for off-topic yet I won't give it. You just don't know what's going on behind the forum, so don't comment on it without knowing what's going on here. I don't care if you already were, or still are, a moderator or a forum administrator somewhere else, this is EMP, not anything else.

I think he thinks that if he goes against you, he'll get banned.

I think he thinks that if he goes against you, he'll get banned.

oh realy?

btw: why dont close this topic till its released, this topic is keeping people getting waiting and mad since 14 may 2009 (maybe even longer)

the new-york mod topic: banning people since 14 may 2009

seriously close this topic, the only thing it does is getting people mad and banned or warned, thats not worth that few updates a year

Guest Francis

Wow looking good ;) i would be gratefull if someone can let me know roughly when the mod will be ready

for download PLEASE :gruebel:

Hey there, welcome to the forum. On here, as the Terms state, you are not allowed to ask for release dates, estimates or whatever would let a supposition as to when the product would be out for download.

Please don't do it again or I'll have to warn you.