FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

@FF, thanks for finding the screen shot. :)

As time goes on with this mod I see that it is getting better and better. However with this comes somes fear, I feel that it will be to much for the game at some point and was wondering just how complex you intend for the end product to be? Because the more complex something is, the more prone it is to problems and bugs.

Well I have a feeling it will be pretty stable. Im sure no matter what it will have its bugs, but for some reason I have faith in the guys.

Lol! did you guys build your own editor and then a game. Its just amazing what people say you can't do and then a group like you guys come along and do the so called impossible.

Which is why I dont like the term impossible :P I think just about anything can be accomplished in this game, it is simply a matter of knowing how to script it.

@FF, thanks for finding the screen shot. :)

Well I have a feeling it will be pretty stable. Im sure no matter what it will have its bugs, but for some reason I have faith in the guys.

Which is why I dont like the term impossible :P I think just about anything can be accomplished in this game, it is simply a matter of knowing how to script it.

Exactly!

That image answered most of my questions thank you.Question: :sorrysign: this question might've been asked but, how will the dispatch system work and how much money will we have at startup? Thank you very much guys and AWESOME work with you mod! :12:

Guest emergency captain

People always say that their sorry for asking because they are too lazy to read through some pages to answer the question themselves.

yea sure, just have to find it... give me some time ;)

its_christmasxzs3.png

(Screen status December 2009)

here you go

ny_configq17a.jpg

and thats the configurator (status june 2009), just found the screen of the german version

from top down:

Time for PASS:

- (Number of seconds listed, you are inactive, until the PASS gets activated)

The time is equivalent to realtime!

The button on the right side activates or make the whole gimmick inactive.

Time you run out of you compressed are in the SCBA:

- (Number of minutes listed until you run out of air)

The time is equivalent to realtime!

The button on the right side activates or make the whole gimmick inactive.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

? patients can deny medical treatment/transport

? aggressive pateints can attack your units

? hydrants can ice up (only in winter season available)

? activate your MDT (meanwhile standard setting, because your whole gameplay will work over MDT's)

? activate prank calls/alarms which turn out as false

? emergency shutdown button (you are not able to use it, its for us while working on the freeplay)

as already mentioned, the status of the configuration program is summer of 2009... its not up-to-date but the functions you see in the picture are still there... just added some new things

Looks very good!!

That image answered most of my questions thank you.Question: :sorrysign: this question might've been asked but, how will the dispatch system work and how much money will we have at startup? Thank you very much guys and AWESOME work with you mod! :12:

we dont tell you how the gameplay will look like, where's the "wow" and "explore" effect when you play it the first time if we would tell all about the mod now? also theres no need of money in the mod

Guest NorCal_10

First off just wanted to say Hi! :) I'm obviously new to this forum, I've tried to catch up with everyone by reading 'most' of these pages :popcorn:. I know this isn't anything you guys haven't heard before, but Wow this Mod is Amazing. Anyway my question is would it be possible to make like a rescue unit crash on the way to the emergency scene. I know no one likes to see that happen, but I've read many replies about being realistic, because lets face it accidents like those do happen. I don't know, it was just an idea, feel free to bash and tear it to pieces. :stupid:

Again awesome job!

Guest krst6954

First off just wanted to say Hi! :) I'm obviously new to this forum, I've tried to catch up with everyone by reading 'most' of these pages :popcorn:. I know this isn't anything you guys haven't heard before, but Wow this Mod is Amazing. Anyway my question is would it be possible to make like a rescue unit crash on the way to the emergency scene. I know no one likes to see that happen, but I've read many replies about being realistic, because lets face it accidents like those do happen. I don't know, it was just an idea, feel free to bash and tear it to pieces. :stupid:

Again awesome job!

lol this is something that is not offered until now, at least I do not remember if it was... never mind

Would be nice if it were made as part of the freeplays's incidents, except where urgent call for constructing (for example) will need to save and injured in crash emergency team... sorry for my not so good english

emergency%20crash%20013.JPG

lol this is something that is not offered until now, at least I do not remember if it was... never mind

Would be nice if it were made as part of the freeplays's incidents, except where urgent call for constructing (for example) will need to save and injured in crash emergency team... sorry for my not so good english

LA mod has some PD involved accidents, but other than that I haven't seen any thing like a responing crash being introduced.

Guest krst6954

LA mod has some PD involved accidents, but other than that I haven't seen any thing like a responing crash being introduced.

yes, I know about it... the remaining is just an idea

Edited by krst6954

Guest NorCal_10

Yeah, I saw that accident, I believe it just involves a police car, but yeah as you said I was referring to like when your emergency vehicle is responding to the emergency scene and gets in a crash along the way. I'm not to educated on triggers and what they can and can't do, but from what I see with this Mod Team, anything is possible lol. Like I said it was just an idea that I thought would bring EVEN more realism to this mod.

People always say that their sorry for asking because they are too lazy to read through some pages to answer the question themselves.

75 pages...and you expect them to read every page? (yet i get warnings for being rude?)

Unit42 you can search a specific topic by browsing to the topic, and then useing the search in the top right corner to search the threads contents.

I just noticed on the configuration tool that the mod follows real time. So does that mean that if I play during the day it will be day, and if I play at 10:00 at night, it'll be night? Will there be a way to make the time go faster like in the original EM4? :gruebel:

I just noticed on the configuration tool that the mod follows real time. So does that mean that if I play during the day it will be day, and if I play at 10:00 at night, it'll be night? Will there be a way to make the time go faster like in the original EM4? :gruebel:

I think real time means one minute of real life equals one minute of game time.

One idea: I've noticed especially when there are larger riots it is difficult to have to individually select an officer then rioter to "deal" with. Is there any way where you could select a group of officers and add a disperse crowd command or somethign where they each arrest someone...or no?