FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

When I download it from a site, it comes up weird. And mainly because I trust this site.

Well, any site can give you a viris. Even Google. I heard on G4 that just by searching some actor's name, you've got a 1 in 10 chance of getting a viris.

I know that you've said that many times so don't make it seem like he can't say things like that because it's stupid.

BTW: I can't wait for the NY Mod either. It'll be the new LA Mod.

Me too! Had to reinstall my LA Mod!

BTW:

That was mentioned about...oh...20 or so pages ago. I'm not gonna link it because, one, I have no time for this, two, there's a seach button for a reason, and, three, you should pay more attention.

It won't let me reinstall it on my computer it says its denied. Anybody know how to fix it? Please PM me.

Sorry for off topic.

Guest emergency captain

Perhaps we could have someone have a command to do it. Then there would be front, side, back and then the ladder would be ready.

Nah. it would take too long. And besides, I think some do it one side at at a time or is it the hydraulics that make the things touch the ground do it that way. Anyway, it would take too long.

hey all just seen this mod and instantly fell i love haha just read all 71 pages to catch up i know this must be the thousandth time you've herd this but i cant wait for this to come out!! also have a question will the hoses require 2 FF the operate them like in RL? sorry if some 1 asked this already and i missed it

WOW! Actually, that's a great question. I don't beleive so, but that's certainly an idea, and also, Welcome To the Forums! :welcome:

yea i was lookin through all the ideas and i didnt see it anywhere and i love the fire dept. my grandpa was a capt. in the city of poughkeepsie for 47 years he just retired and i plan on going into the FD in NYC when im old enough so i was instantly drawn to this awesome mod

hey all just seen this mod and instantly fell i love haha just read all 71 pages to catch up i know this must be the thousandth time you've herd this but i cant wait for this to come out!! also have a question will the hoses require 2 FF the operate them like in RL? sorry if some 1 asked this already and i missed it

That would certainly add to the realism, since in real-life I don't think engines have ever fed more than 2 attack lines, otherwise their would by an issue with the pressure or not enough water

That would certainly add to the realism, since in real-life I don't think engines have ever fed more than 2 attack lines, otherwise their would by an issue with the pressure or not enough water

yea i dont know if it could be done but i think they should def. take it into consideration that running an attack line requires 2 FF (and im 16)

yea i dont know if it could be done but i think they should def. take it into consideration that running an attack line requires 2 FF (and im 16)

Not exactly, I have had to handle a 1 3/4 inch attack line by myself nad have been fine, it is really just a matter of balance.

Guest emergency captain

It all depends on how much pressure goes through the hose. Younger people probably can't control it. I think anything is possible with these guys!

It all depends on how much pressure goes through the hose. Younger people probably can't control it. I think anything is possible with these guys!

haha yes never say any thing is impossible with these guys they can find a way to make anything happen

i think in most cases though they will have some one backing them up and im pretty sure that the in the city they never handle the attack lines alone

It was with a city department, I am on the Aux. We had a multiple alarm, and I had to pull a line and do exterior attack.

Guest emergency captain

I just had another idea. Say there was a fire or emergency, and when a fire truck got back to the station, it would turn on it's lights and then a FF would get out and back the truck in. Also, will you have a pump panel like a mini-map with an operator?

I was really looking forward to playing that mod. It looked really good. Does this mod feature pike poles and extension ladders that are actually useable?

Already said.

:laugh:! And how many times has eveyone said specifically this: "Hey guys, I can't wait for the New York Mod to come out!"? :prop:

You've said this more than any person in the existence of EMP in the last week alone.

Same here. I'm headed for FDNY as well. How old are you? Sorry for off topic(Francis)

Your not old enough and already you need to cool off and learn something for once. It's not easy. Don't go in thinking you know it all, or you'll learn nothing and get dropped.

"Younger people"? Your not even 13 yet. Don't throw in additional info if you don't know it. Engineers keep pressures in a workable range on attack lines.

Emergency Captain, please, we don't need your 2 cents on everything, cool it down a bit. Anyways, after seeing all these questions and stuff, makes me wonder, what this mod will look like. There is no clear picture, just these little details that all lead up to the larger picture. It'll be good to see what goes on. Good luck!