FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

Guest Francis

I hate having to put it like that but:

Anybody smart enough will know that warnings will be issued without ANY OTHER VERBAL WARNING after this no-cross line. I will personally deal with anybody who does something wrong.

I hate having to put it like that but:

Anybody smart enough will know that warnings will be issued without ANY OTHER VERBAL WARNING after this no-cross line. I will personally deal with anybody who does something wrong.

What you gona do?! (just kidding, dont ban me!)

On a serious note, doubt I will get an answer, but will there be other fire companies represented in the mod? I admit I am ignorant on the number but I would guess that like LAFD they have over 100 stations. Now I dont suspect to see 100 stations and there apertures in the mod, but are there more companies included in the mod then the companies listed on the first page?

I just noticed the picture of the newer tower ladder in progress, under the modeling division on page 1. Are there any of those ladders in service in the area of where the mod may take place?

Of course, there not just throwing in random models here. There all authentic. Granted theres always the possibility one or more companies are in reserve rigs atm but other then that the models are authentic.

And just fyi, they said all the models are done. ;)

I understand all models are done and this is would be the first version but... Are there any reserve engines or ladders in the first release you aren't telling us about? If not... Will you include any reserve engines or ladders in later versions? Also, will there be a NYPD Traffic division in first release? If not... Will you include a NYPD Traffic division in later versions?

Guest krst6954

I understand all models are done and this is would be the first version but... Are there any reserve engines or ladders in the first release you aren't telling us about? If not... Will you include any reserve engines or ladders in later versions? Also, will there be a NYPD Traffic division in first release? If not... Will you include a NYPD Traffic division in later versions?

If my memory is not cheating, the first version will not include all vehicles, but specifically what you ask I do not know, I hope to be surprised

Guest njcjedi

Im not sure if this has been asked/ addressed yet, (sorry if it has) but were you guys able to fix the tiller ladders so that they won't swing around crazily like in the LA mod??

I doubt there will be because you'll always have to keep calling in additional units and it will take too long to respond if they come from the corner of a map! :tongue2:

My guess is it will be like this:

Manhattan Map - 3 Fire Stations

FS1 will be just a single engine house with E6.

FS2 will have E7,Ladder 1,and Battalion 1.

FS3 Engine 10 and Ladder 10.

Map 2 is Chinatown

FS 1 - Engine 9 and Tiller Ladder 6.

Then if you need additional units there going to come from off the map.

My guess is it will be like this:

Manhattan Map - 3 Fire Stations

FS1 will be just a single engine house with E6.

FS2 will have E7,Ladder 1,and Battalion 1.

FS3 Engine 10 and Ladder 10.

Map 2 is Chinatown

FS 1 - Engine 9 and Tiller Ladder 6.

Then if you need additional units there going to come from off the map.

My thinking is just a little off from yours,

FS1- Single House Rescue 1

FS2 and 3 same as yours

Map 2 Bronx

Single House Squad 61

FS 2 units not yet shown.

....Must I prove everyone wrong....not to be mean. But if you were to watch one of the videos you will notice what I beleive to be the Ten house, and we have seen photos of the house for E7 L1 B1, so right there are 2 "guaranteed" houses. For some reason I remember someone saying Squad 61 would not have a house in v1 and that it is one of the units which will come from off map.

I'm still very interested to see how otehr units such as ambulances,"cough" RACs "uncough", MERV, etc. respond.

BTW FFW TUT I got a new graphics card so dont hold back on anything. Keep up the good work.

....Must I prove everyone wrong....not to be mean. But if you were to watch one of the videos you will notice what I beleive to be the Ten house, and we have seen photos of the house for E7 L1 B1, so right there are 2 "guaranteed" houses. For some reason I remember someone saying Squad 61 would not have a house in v1 and that it is one of the units which will come from off map.

What exactly did you prove wrong? All you did was prove there would be atleast two stations. I included both of those stations on my list. So how exactly was I wrong? Now I am not saying I am right or wrong. Just pointing out you did not prove anything. Nor am i trying to be mean either..just saying..

What exactly did you prove wrong? All you did was prove there would be atleast two stations. I included both of those stations on my list. So how exactly was I wrong? Now I am not saying I am right or wrong. Just pointing out you did not prove anything. Nor am i trying to be mean either..just saying..

Sorry. The way I read it was that most people beleived their would only be one station on the freeplay map and others on additional maps. However seeing there is/can only be one map I stated that there will...most likely...be at least 2 if not more stations on the map.

Sorry. The way I read it was that most people beleived their would only be one station on the freeplay map and others on additional maps. However seeing there is/can only be one map I stated that there will...most likely...be at least 2 if not more stations on the map.

lol ok just checking I was kind of confused there. One map at a time, yes, but Tim showed off some sort of configuration program awhile back, that showed we could select multiple maps, and they have said there will be multiple maps. However the first release will have only one map.

there will be multiple maps that change based on random criteria during freeplay, so there will be only one firehouse per map.