FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

Guest krst6954

If i can explain how mutch i want to play this mod... NY mod is a great idea!

the police vheicles will apear at the start of the game or we need to call them like la mod?

PS: sorry my bad english :sorrysign:

You mean like in Winterberg mod?

Last I checked we are free to make suggestions for this mod and others.

That's correct. Why should it be forbidden to state some ideas and suggestions? That's bullshit. We need ideas from other people. 100 persons have more ideas than 4 or 5.

Well here is an idea. What if there could be a pop up pump control pannel like the G.U.I. That you guys made for the communication radio. Have like the levers that control the disharge and intake line, have different hose line sizes 1.75 in, 2 in, 3 in, ect. hook ups and lines.

Well here is an idea. What if there could be a pop up pump control pannel like the G.U.I. That you guys made for the communication radio. Have like the levers that control the disharge and intake line, have different hose line sizes 1.75 in, 2 in, 3 in, ect. hook ups and lines.

Good thought, but don't you think that could be a bit complicated? Especially for players that aren't in the fire service?

Yes, also those guns are possible to do also so they probably have done (snipers too, maybe). If you have included the SMGs and sniper rifles and such for SWAT/ESU, then I have some ideas:

- With the snipers, you should make it so that when you click on a sniper, and click on a building with an interior that is close enough, he will look towards it and set up his sniper. Then you will be able to see inside.

- Could you possibly make the snipers able to shoot through the windows?

- Could you make them able to arrest people with the SMGs?

That way you could have like a multi car accident with unkown injuries. Also make it so there is not always someone injured. So like they dont have to be transported, and then make some people wih Trauma, or others with basic injuries. That would be really cool

Like they are lightinjured so they are capable of standing like a policeofficer who just was in a fight, they still stand but are lightinjured

Guest emergency captain

An idea with the sniper. You could have the FD break into a building, have the sniper go to the roof and use ropes and gear and he could then be able to spot.

Guest emergency captain

Say you could re-fill fire extinguishers and air bottles. And you could smash out a window to vent a building as well as with the roof venting.

Guest New York City

Say you could re-fill fire extinguishers and air bottles. And you could smash out a window to vent a building as well as with the roof venting.

No bad idea!! :)

I also have an idea one can make for the NYPD an application where it a bank attack gives with mehrer hostages????

It would get somewhat complicated, but really, for that idea, just have it so you can like. open the inlet for the water, choose between foam or water, then pump or turn off the pump. Maybe the airhorn button for fun xD

Guest emergency captain

I was thinking, what if the guns and fuel tanks needed to be refilled after a while. Gun clips too. Also, fire house chores could include cleaning trucks and taking care of fireman and feeding them. Also, you could have your police officers go to diners etc and feed them. It would also be cool to have a radio in which you could select codes and you'd here it over the radio and then thecode would, you know happen.

I was thinking, what if the guns and fuel tanks needed to be refilled after a while. Gun clips too. Also, fire house chores could include cleaning trucks and taking care of fireman and feeding them. Also, you could have your police officers go to diners etc and feed them

It ain't the sims :P But.. Isn't that a bit hard when you need to do that and attend all the emergencys ?