FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

Yes, the wuterpal(sp?) mod accomplished this about a year ago I think. They had it in game and working. To my knowledge it never actually got released. At one point they contacted Sixteen Tons, and met with Sixteen Tons, if memory serves me right, about a 4th path for EM4 to accomplish something they wanted to do in there mod. Sixteen Tons refused to do a patch and I am not sure what happened to the mod as I havent heard about it in ages.

It was quite detailed to. A cop got out of the car, and automatically placed a few traffic cones across the road showing traffic to merge.

Aww man that sounds like a great mod, sucks it didn't get released. However, I wouldn't be surprised at all if that was in this mod, or if it was even better. I'm now looking forward to see what they've got it in.

Yes, the wuterpal(sp?) mod accomplished this about a year ago I think. They had it in game and working. To my knowledge it never actually got released. At one point they contacted Sixteen Tons, and met with Sixteen Tons, if memory serves me right, about a 4th path for EM4 to accomplish something they wanted to do in there mod. Sixteen Tons refused to do a patch and I am not sure what happened to the mod as I havent heard about it in ages.

It was quite detailed to. A cop got out of the car, and automatically placed a few traffic cones across the road showing traffic to merge.

You are correct, I actually talked to the wuterpal mod team right before the mod died. I think they had a few modelers quit, combined with the shear fact it takes a lot of time to create a mod. Though, theirs was quite impressive and looked like it was doing well. Nevertheless, I asked the question hoping to squeeze something out of them lol. I figured they probably had something similar like that in the game. They look like they have their p's and q's straight. Like I said can't wait :).

Guest emergency captain

I was really looking forward to playing that mod. It looked really good. Does this mod feature pike poles and extension ladders that are actually useable?

:laugh:! And how many times has eveyone said specifically this: "Hey guys, I can't wait for the New York Mod to come out!"? :prop:

I know that you've said that many times so don't make it seem like he can't say things like that because it's stupid.

BTW: I can't wait for the NY Mod either. It'll be the new LA Mod.

Anyway, I can't wait for this mod to come out the LA mod on my computer is ruined because of dysons NY submod!

Me too! Had to reinstall my LA Mod!

BTW:

Oh, yeah. Well, what about extension ladders? Anyone find that out?

That was mentioned about...oh...20 or so pages ago. I'm not gonna link it because, one, I have no time for this, two, there's a seach button for a reason, and, three, you should pay more attention.

So, the slowy moving up ladders is how it will be? And will there be a link in the Download Center? If not, I can't get it. :dry:

First, there will probably be a link in the DL center. Second, why can't you just click a link here in the thread?