Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

Guest altoproxima
As for patch 3:

Thanks hoppah - the patch has fixed a lot of my problems. :12:

Only remaining problem for me is the hostage issue (no hostages!)

The plant is the hostage in both hostage situations .... at least I think .. Why else would the hostage taker point his gun at the plant...

Check this post

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.ph...8164&st=311

As for patch 3:

Thanks hoppah - the patch has fixed a lot of my problems. :12:

Only remaining problem for me is the hostage issue (no hostages!)

I tried to fix it but I don't understand why no people show up inside the building besides hostage takers. :1046276372_bawling:

They are there in the editor.

Guest altoproxima
I tried to fix it but I don't understand why no people show up inside the building besides hostage takers. :1046276372_bawling:

Just wondering do they spawn or are they allready in the shop ?

Hoppah, The 'unfixable bug' about the tiller not able to install on windows:

- The tiller cannot be installed at windows.

Well it works fine for me and I have Windows XP Proffesional... (now I have Windows 7 Home Premium)

Oh EDIT

About this:

I tried to fix it but I don't understand why no people show up inside the building besides hostage takers.

-Have you named the hostages good?

-You made sure they are IN the building?

I assume you tried that fix i posted awhile back? I found that was wrong. Go look at 1.8 Deluxe map right across from FS1 was a hostage situation. The building had only one guy inside who wears a black suit and black hat and the house was named hostages(or whatever the keyword is) and it worked fine, so i think thats how you do it.

Guest altoproxima

Hoppah,

I've been looking for the problems concerning the hostage situation, it appears that the fuel station the persons or hostages are on the bare floor and not in the building. I've noticed that when moving the building around in the editor.

The bank hostage situation is different, there the persons are in the building but when you move the building the persons stay in the building.

Perhaps that might help :)

Patch 3 fixes the following bugs:

- Fixed issue with the chase command

- Fixed missing LA Mod missions from the mission list

- Fixed issue with the command for rapid undeployment

- Added traffic lights to four intersections on the new map

- Both fire stations spawn with full staffing now

I'm curious to know why you decided to spawn both fire stations with full staffing?

I seem to be having an issue with the NEW map (patch 3).

I installed the patch sucessfully and when I went to the game play, the new streetlights weren't there as per Hoppah's post about their addition.

Anyone else have this problem?

I seem to be having an issue with the NEW map (patch 3).

I installed the patch sucessfully and when I went to the game play, the new streetlights weren't there as per Hoppah's post about their addition.

Anyone else have this problem?

Me too. I "installed" the patch to my desktop to see what files were included/changed and there was no new map file.

Also, neither the USCG boat or the LAFD boat can use the eastern boat launching spot.

Me too. I "installed" the patch to my desktop to see what files were included/changed and there was no new map file.

Also, neither the USCG boat or the LAFD boat can use the eastern boat launching spot.

The fixed map will only be installed when the installer can confirm you have actually the new map installed. When you select your desktop as installation location for the patch the fixed map won't be installed. That's why you HAVE TO select your game folder...

The fixed map will only be installed when the installer can confirm you have actually the new map installed. When you select your desktop as installation location for the patch the fixed map won't be installed. That's why you HAVE TO select your game folder...

When I installed it to my game folder, it won't overwrite. If I look at the "Date Modified" for the map file, it was when I installed 1.9.

Guest altoproxima
After 1. mission and schedule results me game always will cut. May I have LA MOD 1.9 + patch 1.3. Where's please error? Thaks

Please send your logfile and DXdiag. Otherwisd we cannot help you.

La Mod is in the download center(top right corner) and patch 1.3 can be downloaded in the first post of this thread.

I have got installed LA 1.9 + patch 1.3. Version LA 1.8 me functions without problems.

Guest MoH1983

Hey all,

Maybe one of you can solve my "problem". When I start playing with the new freeplaymap the first thing I see is the main FD, thats ok. But my screen is shaking (sometimes its turning to black and back again to shaking) when I scroll away from the FD there are no problems all the images are clear and good. But when I want to pick a firetruck or an ambulance from the mainbuilding all of my screen is shaking again.

I update my videodrivers, install patch v1.3, what else can I do??

btw I've got EM4 germen version!