Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

It seems as though my technical issue has been bumped back. Thusly, since the thread has calmed down, I wanted to mention it again...

I don't have the new (patch 3) map.

I have re-installed LA Mod twice but still don't have my map overwritten. If I look at the "Date Modified" line in the details, it displays as the date I installed the mod, not the patches.

Any ideas?

It seems as though my technical issue has been bumped back. Thusly, since the thread has calmed down, I wanted to mention it again...

I don't have the new (patch 3) map.

I have re-installed LA Mod twice but still don't have my map overwritten. If I look at the "Date Modified" line in the details, it displays as the date I installed the mod, not the patches.

Any ideas?

Install the LA Mod then install patch 3, only.

Here is an issue I hope there is a solution to. I do have patch 3 installed. Whenever I try a multiplayer game for LA Mod 1.9 patch 3... there is alwaus a whole bunch of people. The problem is they stop as soon as they cross the street and then the people who follow stop in the street, which causes a huge mess. This is not in just one sopt, but scattered all over the map. It happens very quickly to like within 15min. The regular EM4 multiplayer does not have this problem... the lamod 1.9 patch 3 freeplay does not have this problem, just multiplayer. Any ideas??

Thanks

Guest MoH1983
German version is not deluxe I'm assuming. Best thing for you to do right now, is upload your logfile.txt from the main directory

The German version is not deluxe. Here's my logfile: logfile.txt I hope you can find my problem. Btw, I have the problem everywhere in the map, not only at the main FD what I thought in first place.

Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap :1046274283_heul:

The LA Mod missions are still disappearing ... and NO i DID NOT press new campaing, or 'Next Mission' button ....

Holy Crap. :1046275767_ugly:

I thought it was fixed. All missions should appear in the list when you press the 'New Campaign' button now. But maybe the problem is connected to a certain mission. What was the last mission you played before the missions were gone?

I thought it was fixed. All missions should appear in the list when you press the 'New Campaign' button now. But maybe the problem is connected to a certain mission. What was the last mission you played before the missions were gone?

This happened to me also. I noticed it after I stopped playing the bridge collapse mission. Just before the bridge collapse mission I had failed the hi-jack mission. I think it might have something to do with failing a mission.

The last mission was 'Sting on drugs cartel' or something like that, it's the mission when a TV chopper appears out of nowhere and the gangsters run into a building taking hostages...etc

The last mission was 'Sting on drugs cartel' or something like that, it's the mission when a TV chopper appears out of nowhere and the gangsters run into a building taking hostages...etc

Damn, I played that one three missions before I noticed the LA missions were gone. It looks like that mission is the cause of the problem.

There are a few things I am having issues with with the new Freeplay map.

• Battalion Chief

When I send my Battalion Chief back to the fire station it try's to go into the bays for the engines to get back to its spot. Even if the engines are all there it will still try to go though the bays to get to its parking space. If it gets in one of the spots and a engine is just getting back to the station the returning engine will see the chiefs truck in its bay and will return to HQ. To fix this issues I have to send my Chief to the side of the station then to the back of the station before I tell it to return to its station parking space.

• Pedestrians

I know this has been talked about before but there seams to be much more pedestrians in this freeplay map then there was in the older one. This appears to be to be causing alot of traffic tie ups with pedestrians standing in the middle of the road. I am always sending my PD units around town to remove pedestrians from the road. Before I know what is going on I have about 5 or 8 traffic jams all over the city.

• Tiller Ladder

Not sure if this is somthing that can be fixed or not. When I have my tiller truck parked in my station and I want to send a a few engines and the tiller and what not. When I drag the mouse over the tiller part of the truck (with the cab highlighted or not) I am not able to send my units. But when I just highlight the cab of the tiller and/or any other units I want to send with it I am able to send them.

• 10 Car Crash

Well I don't think its the 10 car crash but its the one with 10 victims. Anyways the timer of this mission is much to short. As soon as I get my last vic into a ambulance or the MCI truck I fail the mission. Not sure if this is a bug or the fail timer is to short.

Out of all of my issues the Pedestrian one is the biggest issue. I get to the point where I just turn the game off cause I get fed up with just getting a good rhythm going and haft to remove about 15 people out of the streets.

Guest mrpolice1996
I thought the big car crash was ok. I managed to get the victims out of the cars and I only used 2 ambulances to take the victims to hospital. And I didn't fail.

Same, i find it OK and i do it with two big ambulances (form the additional units submod)

The one i can't do is the one where the cars blow up, i think there should be about 30 seconds before they go bang to give you a bit of a chance.

There are a few things I am having issues with with the new Freeplay map.

• Battalion Chief

When I send my Battalion Chief back to the fire station it try's to go into the bays for the engines to get back to its spot. Even if the engines are all there it will still try to go though the bays to get to its parking space. If it gets in one of the spots and a engine is just getting back to the station the returning engine will see the chiefs truck in its bay and will return to HQ. To fix this issues I have to send my Chief to the side of the station then to the back of the station before I tell it to return to its station parking space.

• Pedestrians

I know this has been talked about before but there seams to be much more pedestrians in this freeplay map then there was in the older one. This appears to be to be causing alot of traffic tie ups with pedestrians standing in the middle of the road. I am always sending my PD units around town to remove pedestrians from the road. Before I know what is going on I have about 5 or 8 traffic jams all over the city.

• Tiller Ladder

Not sure if this is somthing that can be fixed or not. When I have my tiller truck parked in my station and I want to send a a few engines and the tiller and what not. When I drag the mouse over the tiller part of the truck (with the cab highlighted or not) I am not able to send my units. But when I just highlight the cab of the tiller and/or any other units I want to send with it I am able to send them.

• 10 Car Crash

Well I don't think its the 10 car crash but its the one with 10 victims. Anyways the timer of this mission is much to short. As soon as I get my last vic into a ambulance or the MCI truck I fail the mission. Not sure if this is a bug or the fail timer is to short.

Out of all of my issues the Pedestrian one is the biggest issue. I get to the point where I just turn the game off cause I get fed up with just getting a good rhythm going and haft to remove about 15 people out of the streets.

Let me add one here to this list

Cars turning from left line (middle line) to go right, then turning from right line (Outside line) to left are getting stop by other cars that are going though.

Let me add one here to this list

Cars turning from left line (middle line) to go right, then turning from right line (Outside line) to left are getting stop by other cars that are going though.

Screenshot of this please. We need to know where this is happening to be able to help you.