Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

Guest altoproxima
Screenshot of this please. We need to know where this is happening to be able to help you.

@ TIGifts That is a redirection problem .... you are not taking the effort of searching/reading this topic.

Besides that, I have a solution for the redirectional problem. :gaehnen:

Guest altoproxima
I forgot about the redirection problem :1046275767_ugly:

What's your solution?

post-5732-1257804878.jpg

It's quite simple, You split the virtual objects in two. Where you have the light post you add another one on top Before placing it, you rename the object ofcourse.

That means you only see 1 traffic light where there are realy two. That way, traffic will not cross eachother.

I've tried it out and it works out perfect. No more traffic jams even after playing 2 hours.. That is if you don't let your police and ambulance patrol the streets and not a single idiot pedestrian is blocking traffic.

There still are 3 problems where a truck gets stuck, I am figuring out what is happening there might be a path problem.

Same, i find it OK and i do it with two big ambulances (form the additional units submod)

The one i can't do is the one where the cars blow up, i think there should be about 30 seconds before they go bang to give you a bit of a chance.

Yeah that was another issues I notices as well. I am also noticing that there are way to many cars in this map. I am seeing all over my map that the cars are getting jammed up around all the intersections of the freeplay map. I am also seeing cars take the same paths that emergency units going emergency would take if there was a object in its way. as in going between buildings or down sidewalks. Or if 2 cars cross at a intersection they tend to get stuck. Once and a while they will fix it on there own but most of the time I haft to fix it.

I hope this issues gets fixed soon. I love the new map just not the bugs lol. I'm thinking about switching to the old freeplay map till the issues with this new freeplay map get fixed.

My ambulances still get stuck in the parking lot

Patch 3 installed.

Same Here. I always seam to get a ALS ambulance stuck in a random part of the map near the hospital.

Hoppah...

Bug found!

Well... sort of..

At the mission where a train had derailed because of a crash in with a coach (bus). and the train fell in the river.

You need a pontoon bridge.

But there is no pontoon bridge in the LA mod.

Can be very easily fixed:

Put the standard EM4 pontoon bridge in the LA mod.

Or the harder way:

Make a pontoon bridge.

Does anyone have a photo of the green auto that causes a traffic jam? I'll try to capture a shot of it and post it shortly. But it causes a jam every time I get going in the freeplay map. I searched but didn't see anyone else having the same issue...

It stops on one of the main residential streets in the south-southeastern quadrant of the map.

Patch 3 installed.

Hoppah I found a bug with the chase commmand.

After I have the patrol car chase a suspect they both get out and are armed, and everything goes fine they drop off at the PD and get sent back to patrol. Then when I have to use the car again for the chase, the officer that gets out Driver side cannot unarm, holster his weapon, and cannot do anything if his partner ends up injuried.

Guest altoproxima
hello all,

I know if I'm in the right place but it was to report a problem with congestion on the main street map of the LA Mod 1.9 patch that despite the No. 3 was not resolved. if someone can do something?

thank you

Hallo and :welcome: to the forum. Concerning this congestion problem. Please start reading this topic from the beginning or start backward. It has been discussed several times here. Unless you give the board some screenshots we might be able to explain a few things.