Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

Guest firemanzac

Hoopah, great MOD!! Love the tiller :) With regards to the traffic, it appears to me anyways, that there is too much traffic or too many vehicles on the road for the amount of roads )or the traffic pattern) that the new map contains. If the map was bigger it would probally support the current amount of cars on the road. I am by no means suggesting a larger map but perhaps:

1. is there a way to get rid of about 25-30% of the traffic on the road?

or..

2. have the ability to use the 1.9 mod with the 1.8 map (which did a good job or controlling traffic flow)?

Thanks,

Art :bia:

I surrender too. :flagwave:

image545194g.jpg

Will take a look at the traffic problems at the bridge. Not sure if I can fix them all though.

I have no idea why the LA Mod missions are disappearing from the list. Checked it a couple of times and never had the problem.

@ CptThade:

Did you ever press the New Campaign button or something?

Hoppah

Guest firemanzac

<LOL>, Dont surrender!! I must have just missed that step where it ask about the map (honestly, never saw it). Ill unistall 1.9 and re-install it. Thanks!

Art :bia:

I surrender too. :flagwave:

Will take a look at the traffic problems at the bridge. Not sure if I can fix them all though.

I have no idea why the LA Mod missions are disappearing from the list. Checked it a couple of times and never had the problem.

@ CptThade:

Did you ever press the New Campaign button or something?

Hoppah

Guest Druxus

I have the same problem as cpt thade. I was playing and played a em4 mission. when I came back my mission list started at 10 and all the la mod missions were missing. I did not hit new campaign and I was manually selecting which missions to play

i press the new campaign button but i have a crash can you copy your saved on the next patch with all mission done ?

That is already included in the mod, just with all results set to 0%. Do not click the New Campaign button. In your case, reinstall the mod.

Alright, did some tests today and came to a few conclusions:

I finished three EM4 missions and two of the LA Mod missions and nothing changed to the mission list besides the scores. I was still able to play each of the 30 missions. Little annoyance: After playing a mission you can't click the Next (in German: Weiter) button anymore, so you have to go back to the menu.

I tried pressing the 'New Campaign' button and mission 1 (Bomb attack threat) started loading. After loading, I restarted the game/mod and went straight to the mission list. Only missions 11 to 30 (all EM4 missions) were listed. Conclusion: When you click the 'New Campaign' button the game does not seem to find the LA Mod missions anymore. Until I have found a fix, don't click the 'New Campaign' button and just select one of the missions from the list.

Long story short, if it's not broken, don't fix it... Then you'll def break it!

Did you ever fix the ambualnce patrol from hospital probelm.. I've heard a few people have removed the fence, so the ambulances don't get stuck there anymore... I just noticed that today again, and figured I'd poke my head in about it ;)

It's not a bug. That's the standard staffing of the ambulance at station two.

Why is that Hoppah? Is it something in your program that prohibits you to do so? Just need to know...... :nixweiss:

Patch 1 or 2. I did not try to fix the patrol issue yet.

No I meant what did you have to do in the editor to fix hazmat parking as I have the same problem in station 1 with my BLS engine.

Why is that Hoppah? Is it something in your program that prohibits you to do so? Just need to know...... :nixweiss:

Thats how it would be in real life. Well close enough anyways.

Hey,

I don't feel like going through 18 somewhat pages of posts, but two things (Running Patch 2, v1.9, 911:FR):

#1: I get this yellow truck that backs up traffic to the north west of the map, usually occurs after 5-10 minutes of game play.

post-2058-1255006700.jpg

#2: In regards to the bridge, units can access it, but it takes a while for them to respond onto the bridge, occasionally, traffic will become congested and stop at the meeting point of the bridge end (closet to police station). But the train doesn't move under the bridge, but rather sits there for the entire game..

post-2058-1255006714.jpg

#1: I get this yellow truck that backs up traffic to the north west of the map, usually occurs after 5-10 minutes of game play.

I though that was fixed in patch 2. I guess I have to take another look at it.

#2: In regards to the bridge, units can access it, but it takes a while for them to respond onto the bridge, occasionally, traffic will become congested and stop at the meeting point of the bridge end (closet to police station). But the train doesn't move under the bridge, but rather sits there for the entire game..

The train is not supposed to move. It's a static object.

Thanks Hoppah, for the new and improved version! Love it! :)

The only bugs i have is already mentioned ( Traffic jams and Ambulance not going back to patrol when sent to an filled firestation.. so guess i just have to say godspeed when you look into the bugs :)

But then again. thanks for this great mod! Awesome work! and much time put into it! I think i speak for all the fans when i say Keep It Up! :P Can't stop gaming! :P

-E