Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

Guest Firefighter21213

Hey i think i might have fixed my crash to desktop issue!!!If you have a crash to desktop after 5-45 mins of gameplay on freeplay or multiplayer,try this!!! Im running vista so might not work for everybody...Right click on the Los Angeles 1.9 Desktop icon,Or the EXE.Click properties,Under that you will see a security tab,You'll see Group or user names,Click Edit so you edit the permissions....Make sure every Group or user name has every box checked ALLOW...After all boxes are checked,accept the changes and return to the security tab,You'll see another tab under this called Advanced,Under advanced you'll see Edit again,Edit every tab to allow everything,A NOTE of interest,When i edited this tab,2 of them created new tabs,and the ones i edited would not stay changed,however this still works.After this play the mod and see if it still kicks you,i have yet to have an issue after doing all this!! I hope this helps,let me know if it works 4 you!

Dear hoppah,

First i wanne say you did a great job again on the mod.

i like the Trillertruck the most:)

also the chase function is awesome

only i found a small bug, when playing MP the trillertruck can not re attach to the trailer:( so if you disconnect them you cant reconnect :(

(I have patch 2 installed)

hopefully you can fix this.

keep up the good modding mate

Guest altoproxima

I am not sure if it's a bug or so in the game itself or in the mod, but here it goes.

Whenever you send out BLS and it explodes with your firefighters holding the stretcher. They loose grip of the stretcher and there is no way to pick it up again. Anyone ? Here is a screen I've made just made

post-5732-1255262554.jpg

Concerning the traffic jams, do not redirect traffic and your problems are over. Do not let cops patrol the streets let them rest at the police station and assign them to a number that works much quicker.

Guest mrpolice1996

I have noticed the thing with the strecher before.

And i agree that if you don't redirect the traffic you don't have any problems.

What do you mean about assigning the cops a number?

Concerning the traffic jams, do not redirect traffic and your problems are over. Do not let cops patrol the streets let them rest at the police station and assign them to a number that works much quicker.

Thats true... And started not redirecting... makes my gameplay a bit weird.. but it works :D

I am not sure if it's a bug or so in the game itself or in the mod, but here it goes.

Whenever you send out BLS and it explodes with your firefighters holding the stretcher. They loose grip of the stretcher and there is no way to pick it up again. Anyone ? Here is a screen I've made just made

post-5732-1255262554.jpg

Does the stretcher stop traffic? Have you waited to see if it disappears after a minute or two? You can get another stretcher by sending another BLS to the scene(empty) and select both FF EMTs at the same time, then click get, and they can get a new stretcher out the ambulance.

post-5732-1255262554.jpg

no the strecher is not a object, its in the game, you can never pick it up again, only thing you can do is send a other ambulance out and grape a new strecher from it. the strecher should go away after a time and cause andy traffic problems

Guest altoproxima
I think he means using the 6 hotkeys.

Yes indeed, I use the hotkeys alot. I assign squads to them. The higher the number the more serious the event :)

no the strecher is not a object, its in the game, you can never pick it up again, only thing you can do is send a other ambulance out and grape a new strecher from it. the strecher should go away after a time and cause andy traffic problems

I'll keep an eye out for that, because it stays there then for more then 20 minutes.

I found a nother bug :(

I was playing the freeplay map and had a car fire, after i put it out, send a towtruck, only thing is it never arrives and i also don't see it on the minimap, so it completely disapears :(

I found a nother bug :(

I was playing the freeplay map and had a car fire, after i put it out, send a towtruck, only thing is it never arrives and i also don't see it on the minimap, so it completely disapears :(

I haven't had any problems with tow trucks. :)

Have you tried reinstalling the mod?

Guest NPD-Traffic
I haven't had any problems with tow trucks. :)

Have you tried reinstalling the mod?

OK now im sure i found a bug (maybe)

Tow trucks are able to tow vehicles which are on fire if there parked around the map ( i just had a gas explosion and about 12 cars caught fire i towed them all on fire and sent them to HQ) And a second traffic issue just off of the police department vehicles still get stuck sometimes but rarely.