Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

Thanks Hoppah,you doing a great job,we can always rely on your continued supporting off the Los Angeles Mod,it make a difference when the producer of a MOD always makes thee effort to address any problems found with there MOD :gut:

Guest twister111

Hello me i have a problem with the lamod with the JAWS OF LIFE

when i play if use the JAWS OF LIFE the fireman go to the station (in hazmat truck) to search the jaws.

thanks for your help

Guest WannabeMedic195

I love v1.9. The patches have made the game run with much less problems. However, my game crashes out to the desktop all the time. Sometimes it's within a minute or two of playing (most common), or more recently (the last time I was playing) after about 5 minutes. Any ideas why it might do this and what I can do to fix it? Thanks.

Guest madforce
I love v1.9. The patches have made the game run with much less problems. However, my game crashes out to the desktop all the time. Sometimes it's within a minute or two of playing (most common), or more recently (the last time I was playing) after about 5 minutes. Any ideas why it might do this and what I can do to fix it? Thanks.

i havn't had a crash in quite awhile, even during normal. Most crashes went away before i ever installed LA Mod when I changed the game shortcut in Vista to launch in XP SP2 Compatibility mode, which seemed to make it more stable. Any crashes I have now are usually self initiated script errors ;D

Seems the problem with ambulances getting stuck in the hospital parking lot is fixed. Plus the traffic problems have been reduced. The redirected vehicles are a problem though as they ignore the redirect command once redirected.

I wasnt aware there was a problem with the ambulances, but since switching to patch 2, my BLS got stuck once in the hospital parking lot.

This has nothing to do with the LA Mod more then likley. Go read the FAQ section.

Guest WannabeMedic195

Thanks for the prompt responses. I've been playing the LA Mod since 1.7 i think, and have never had the crashing problem. I'll post back with my findings. Thanks again!

Sometimes Engine 7 parks crooked in station 2 taking up its bay and the BLS bay.

So far its been a one off experience but my I had 2 engines, tiller, and bc all return to the station. The tiller went to its bay through the front rather then the back. This caused it to park with the cab facing backwards and the trailer on top of the cab. The engines pulled up and stopped in front of the station. 1 of the engines parked crooked in front of the ALS and BLS Engine bays and then the staff hopped of and ran inside. The other engine just stopped out front but the crew did not exit. Clicking the return to station button again got the engines to enter the bays through the rear as they should.

And the tiller trailer lights are on when the game starts if its set to spawn in station 1. Not a big deal but just throwing that out there.

If your not to busy could you also take a look at this:

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?showtopic=8275

Shouldnt take an expert but 5 seconds to figure out. ;)

Sometimes Engine 7 parks crooked in station 2 taking up its bay and the BLS bay.
I mentioned that when it starts raining it will also never stop raining..

Patch 2 should fix both of these problems. Look in the first post of this topic for more information.

This isn't so much a bug as it is an issue.

I used the chase command on a suspect who was running. It would appear that he was apprehended right at the edge of the map, which you can't actually view. Because of this I lost one officer and suspect, yet the suspect icon was still displaying on the mini-map.

I doubt this is something that can be fixed, as it's a pretty unique situation, but I thought I might as well bring it up! :)

This isn't so much a bug as it is an issue.

I used the chase command on a suspect who was running. It would appear that he was apprehended right at the edge of the map, which you can't actually view. Because of this I lost one officer and suspect, yet the suspect icon was still displaying on the mini-map.

I doubt this is something that can be fixed, as it's a pretty unique situation, but I thought I might as well bring it up! :)

Hummmmm, do you have the cam hack? that may help in a situation like that.

Guest Firefighter21213

Not sure where this fits for a error report,I noticed a few posts about crashing to windows,but i thought my la mod is messed,Now my emergency 4 works fine until i use La Mod 1.8-1.9.Bother versions crash to windows when i run multiplayer or freeplay.The game works fine in missions.I downloaded Stans configuration file and that didnt work,A few problems i noticed in the 10 mins i get to play,the Tiller truck will not setup,i can drive it around,but wont deploy the ladder.Only other problem is with the chase command if you get a stolen car,you cannot pick the car up using a flatbed.I just want to get it stop crashing however,anyone got any tips,Please im up 4 anything.

Im running windows Vista

I'm not sure why this always happens to me, and nobody else. I still get traffic jams on the west side of the map - Vehicles exiting the map over the bridge just seem to stop...and not exit. Is there a tutorial for making traffic lights? Maybe I can add some for myself only to break things up.