usmc123

Complain Here

i have 3 complaints

no feedback section of the forum for me to REALLY complain on and the stupid don't ask mod release dates is just annoying sitting and waiting!

i understand its annoying for modders to having to answer all the time the date of release but take a hint ITS EASIER JUST TO PUT A ESTIMATED DATE OR MONTH OR ROUGH TIME OF YEAR IN THE FIRST POST!! :1046276128_motz:

i under stand its annoy for you but its also annoy for us who are waiting and checking all the time for updates to find nothing has happen in 1 or 2 days that has been reported

you don't have to listen to me but what I'm saying its annoying having to waste time here when i don't feel i am useful or wanted here and then checking the mods section to find no updates, i don't mind sitting waiting like a idiot but at least an idea of how long I'll be waiting would help a lot!

...I'm not even going to go on to the topic of how depressing and unsocial this place seems so I'm just not going to bother being active on site...

again pushing away your last of hardly even 10 female users!

I'm as loyal as a dog and i don't mind working or trying new things but if i am not going to get any offers or people talking to me then I'll just go

You can't put a release date on a mod as if the modelling is still in progress. The testing phase is the dangerous part.

If you hit a bug that is huge and take months to solve, you cannot keep up with your estimated time.

GRR the State of Indiana Department of Homeland Security. why in the hell does it take 6-8 weeks for me to receive my damned firefighting certification, yet it only took 2 weeks for the Department of Health to get me my CNA cert. something tells me one department has better staffing than another!!!!

Non complaint: Scottish friend of my English teacher is visiting our class tomorrow :) Gonna tell her about you Hunter ;)

What region is she from? (Hope it's not Glasgow or you might have some communication problems lol :P)

Complaint: Frank Sinatra was shot dead by the Nazis as he ran to jump onto the back of an escaping POW train :( Made the movie a rather sad, hollow victory. (Von Ryan express I think it's called)

All release dates are to be assumed for 21 Dec. 21012.

I don't get why release dates are important for people. It just makes the days slower (think about christmas eve when you were a kid).

Complaint: Bed and sheets are quite bloody. Need to clean them. On the upside, I think I fixed one of my ingrown toenails :happy:

Would've been easier with proper equipment, but where's the challenge in that? :P

edit: I completely quoted the wrong bit from Vfox, lol :D

all release dates are assumed for the year 21012?!

scientist don't even know if the world will still exist in 19,000 years time!

like i said, if there's no point for me to be here then i wont come back and before some wise-ass replies that i am wanted here... if i was wanted here then the last time issues should of been dealt with.

there are other places who could use my services i can offer and there are other people who DO want to spend time with me and even people who do see me but want to see me more

like i said, if there's no point for me to be here then i wont come back and before some wise-ass replies that i am wanted here... if i was wanted here then the last time issues should of been dealt with.

there are other places who could use my services i can offer and there are other people who DO want to spend time with me and even people who do see me but want to see me more

Oops, error :unsure:

And why do you think that you have to have a purpose to be on this forum? I've been here for nearly four years and I've never been useful to anyone.

And what are these previous issues that you speak of? (I'm nosy).

This topic.

And I feel the same way as Vfox. I have been here over a year, and everyone says all my posts are spam and off topic even when I help people. I get the feeling that I am disliked here, for some reason. Noone talks to me, even some of the people in GB Modding, which I was the leader of, don't talk to me. There is no point being here anymore, I think I was probably the most active member but anyway...

I think I was probably the most active member but anyway...

Was?

You sound like your are about to commit suicide. :P

EDIT:

goodbye everyone

You're not you?:scared:

Nah, you have some great posts and you make a very valuable contribution to this forum, you must of helped at least one hundred people.

I see what you mean, I haven't been on here that much lately.

But just 'cus a few of your posts are spam some people think a few of your posts are spam :P it doesn't mean your disliked.

You do a great job. Keep it up! :12:

Emo much?

Seriously, not to sound offensive, but get used to it. This is humanity. This forum is only a small part of it. There is nobody out there like you want... humanity is a curse upon the galaxy. And until people actually get smarter and actually TAKE THE HINT for them to stop doing something stupid, it's always going to be this way.

Anyway, BTT

Complaint: I. Can't. Play. My. Goddam. French. Horn. Or. Mellophone. Anymore. I...HATE...BRACES.

Anyway, BTT

Complaint: I. Can't. Play. My. Goddam. French. Horn. Or. Mellophone. Anymore. I...HATE...BRACES.

LOL

Actually that sucks :( Better start learning to play with braces fast or you'll be dropped to bandwich duty :P

That a woman sometimes annoys the hell out of me.lol.

your wife? (upload your wedding photos already! Lol) :P

ugh, can't sleep. Any alternative to counting sheep?

Guest dionissimus

ugh, can't sleep. Any alternative to counting sheep?

Ranked by effectiveness, from lowest to highest.

1. Counting paramedics.

2. Counting firefighters.

3. Imagining a complicated scene from E4 and trying to solve it.

4. Imagining yourself flying over your neighborhood, concentrating on visual details. (this actually works surprisingly well, at least it used to for me, when I needed it)

5. Earplugs, unless you need the alarm in the morning.

6. Earplugs and screw the alarm : )

Guest Francis

And I feel the same way as Vfox. I have been here over a year, and everyone says all my posts are spam and off topic even when I help people. I get the feeling that I am disliked here, for some reason. Noone talks to me, even some of the people in GB Modding, which I was the leader of, don't talk to me. There is no point being here anymore, I think I was probably the most active member but anyway...

That's because people see you reply to every post, every picture, every newly done model with "Good job, I can't wait!" or such things. Even if the models' quality is mediocre. People don't like you because they all see that as spam.

Ankle stiff and in pain after a foot pursuit during my vigilate duties in my apartment complex. Fell down a muddy slope full of rocks, twisted my ankle on a tree root ran into car(he threw sand in my eyes)got millions of cuts everywhere! But I got him, he was 15 and had some chewing tobbaco on him, I saw him with it, and I knew the guy, so I came up to him and he ran, as did I.

My dad's a cop and I help him with his Curtosy Officer stuff with our apartment complex.

Ow!

What region is she from? (Hope it's not Glasgow or you might have some communication problems lol :P)

She is from Edibra(not sure about it's spelling :P) it will be the second time to meet her and I can't wait! I think her English are quite understandable although she has some "strange pronunciation moments"* :P

*As far as I remember :P

Complaint: Addicted to the :P emoticon

2nd Complaint: I'm using many words and phrases from the English books(formal language) and this may be a bit annoying for normal UK people :P

Ha that reminds me of the time I was playing Sims: Double Deluxe and I put a firework launcher upstairs at like 3 AM and had the husband go up there and launch it and it came back down, blew up, and immediately set the entire upper floor on fire (and killed the guy) :P Fire somehow spread downstairs through the teleport and set the second bedroom on fire. By the time the apparently only fireman in the city got there (and only with a fire extinguisher) and attacked it, the fire had consumed the entire upstairs and the bedroom, leaving a HUGE amount of ash for me and Servo to clean. Oh, and an urn.