Dosedmonkey

Coastal Rescue UK Mod [Alpha Released]

Theres plenty of stuff in the works, just need real life to take a rest so we can concentrate more on the mod ;), how dare it!

And re: a pic of boats, there's been the same WIP pic of the severn class lifeboat in each of my posts over the last couple of weeks......

First to answer a couple of questions

Private R Clark - Trying to get the boats in as quick as possible, obviously they are more detailed then the vehicles, so taking a bit longer, festival is dealing with the RNLI boats, we also plan to put in the RNLI Hovercraft. I've done the coding for the boats already, which is good news and next weekend I plan on making a crack at the MCA Contracted tug (Anglian Monarch).

9756.jpg

Officerrule - Yes I have been trying to put in a good ladder, however to make a ladder any different to the standard one is proving to be very difficult, one of the dutch mods looks like they have figured it out how to do the ladder stand type you put in the photo, however they aren't replying to my PM, maybe its a language barrier.

Now for the updates!

firebriagde1.jpg

firebriagde2.jpg

- Fire Water Bowser

- Incident Response Unit IRU (Who ever in the fire brigade came up with that silly name needs a slap)

- Decontamination Tent which unloads from the IRU

- Firemen now can don Hazard Environment suites from the IRU

Sorry about the lack of photos of boats, we are working on them!

Will the hovercraft be able to go on land and water?

Thats something I've been wondering myself hehe. The only way I see of coding it so far isn't exactly smooth, it would have to have a land and sea mode, only going between the two by a press of a button. I think initially will put it in game as a sea vehicle whilst I tinker with the code.

Private R Clark - Trying to get the boats in as quick as possible, obviously they are more detailed then the vehicles, so taking a bit longer, festival is dealing with the RNLI boats, we also plan to put in the RNLI Hovercraft. I've done the coding for the boats already, which is good news and next weekend I plan on making a crack at the MCA Contracted tug (Anglian Monarch).

Officerrule - Yes I have been trying to put in a good ladder, however to make a ladder any different to the standard one is proving to be very difficult, one of the dutch mods looks like they have figured it out how to do the ladder stand type you put in the photo, however they aren't replying to my PM, maybe its a language barrier.

Now for the updates!

- Fire Water Bowser

- Incident Response Unit IRU (Who ever in the fire brigade came up with that silly name needs a slap)

- Decontamination Tent which unloads from the IRU

- Firemen now can don Hazard Environment suites from the IRU

Sorry about the lack of photos of boats, we are working on them!

good job :)

greetz

Guest private R clark

thanks for the update great work so far take your time theres no rush

i have never seen this boat (the tug) b4 the small Mersey class lifeboat i have tho :)

I believe the MCA have three of those contracted out, one was on the programme "Sea Patrol UK" as part of the team searching for an object spotted in the water outside of Dover. This exact one the photo is of had a page written about it in the last NUMAST (Merchant Navy Union Paper) and it wasn't until I was reading that I noticed it had water cannons on top of it!

Okay just finished modeling the Hovercraft, won't get to UVMap and skin it until Saturday though. :raucher:

Will put screen shots up after the weekend like usual.

Sorry guys, no updates, just ended a long term relationship last week with my now ex girlfriend, so got a lot of stuff to sort out, but don't worry, the mod is not dead!! And the next update will have some great (amphibious) original work in it!

Hey, more time to mod now anyway this means. :laugh:

Sorry guys, no updates, just ended a long term relationship last week with my now ex girlfriend, so got a lot of stuff to sort out, but don't worry, the mod is not dead!! And the next update will have some great (amphibious) original work in it!

Hey, more time to mod now anyway this means. :laugh:

Im sorry to hear that.

But im werry glad to hear that the mod still is alive

\m/

Guest Rexon59

Great work !!!! Please can you telle me how you use the ambulance SUV to make Police SUV i really want to do it too but i dont know how ! Same with the civilans cars to put in police dept ! How ?