Dosedmonkey

Coastal Rescue UK Mod [Alpha Released]

Sorry for not updating for a long time guys. In the last four months of 2011 I spent a lot of time making a new freeplay map, and sadly my hardware went corrupt and I didn't have any of the map stuff backed up any where else on board the vessel. So been quite aggrivated and not bothered to carry on, as have also had a lot of other real life commitments.

I have put what I made up to 2010 on Downloads page, as this was on my laptop tonight. Currently in South America. If I remember when back in the UK next, will upload the mid-2011 version from my desktop.

Feel free to use content from the mod for your own, or carry on this mod yourselfs. I'm carrying on with real life business projects currently, in fact I'm on here just avoiding doing some graphics work for a shoe store myself and my fiance (<-new) are starting here in South America. :P;)

That's his post, I don't want to take words out of his mouth but it looks like it :)

The OC-D

so we can edit it with credits towards doesedmonkey......?

Basically yes, use any part for another modification, or colaberate with others to continue this mod, its basically open source now, as I do not have a lot of spare time on my hands. Although I do check back here occasionally.... ;)

Dosed, can you release like other websites too? I can't download from here due to the repeating errors...

I'll upload it for him :) ps no need to use bold:)pps maybe he will since he is online again

I am working on the mod again, but i think 4 months until complete.

But I do plan to finish everything up much better, first the HUD and buttons. Fix all loose ends vehicle and code wise. Freeplay map, individual missions. And then possible extra.