Dosedmonkey

Coastal Rescue UK Mod [Alpha Released]

any more updates as well been a while since I have seen a worthwhile update on here and to be honest I am beginning to wonder if like so many this is yet another abandoned project that instead of at least release what they got and if they ever did decide to finish they can release as version 1.2 then or whatever they hold all the hard work and basically make sure all their time and energy go to waste now if you think my comment to be unfair just think about this a minute there has been no update from this Dosedmonkey since the 19th of June 2011 promising all the right words promising serious advancements to the mod but actually in over a year we have not had one update from him I feel what I have seen to be very good work however his rnli vehicles look to be the very best modding i seen in a long time so I personally implore Dosedmonkey to release what he has so far and to let us know if he is ever gonna finish this mod!

We have had another secret memeber to the team, whilst i've been inactive, Danny60 has kindly been working on the MCA Contracted Tug.

I am currently firing the mod up, for some serious progress over the near future. smile.gif

He may be making progress, he doesn't have to keep us informed. :) Maybe a serious personal issue has arisen, a lot can happen in a year, would you ignore a death in the family (for example) because you were making a mod? Of course not. Working hard for that promotion or making a mod? Obvious choice. :)

At the end of the day this is his hobby, and maybe he got bored, people drift away from things all the time. Maybe kill some time playing other ones or learn to mod yourself, or just sit and hope like I am :)

The OC-D

have also sent him a pm asking if he is still working on this but no replies even most other topics that have gone this long without any updates have been locked by a mod before now I really would just like either the mod creator or a forum mod to confirm this is being worked on still and will eventually be released either that or a mod to lock it so I can maybe then try to find someone else to build this mod as really is a great concept and well all want this british costal concept to become a reality asap!

His last post was ages ago I'm afraid your just wasting your time he's probably gave up,lost files or family business so just leave the topic be until he returns and enloy other mods London,manhathanetc or just sit and wait for mods to be release the west midlands mod is to be released very soon so…

He will return eventually

I hope so :)

I think a mod should lock the topic till he returns

The only problem with that is that when he does post an update, he has to wait for it to be unlocked to do so. I'm an administrator on another gaming forum, and I see so many topics get locked like this and never returned to.

Sorry for not updating for a long time guys. In the last four months of 2011 I spent a lot of time making a new freeplay map, and sadly my hardware went corrupt and I didn't have any of the map stuff backed up any where else on board the vessel. So been quite aggrivated and not bothered to carry on, as have also had a lot of other real life commitments.

I have put what I made up to 2010 on Downloads page, as this was on my laptop tonight. Currently in South America. If I remember when back in the UK next, will upload the mid-2011 version from my desktop.

Feel free to use content from the mod for your own, or carry on this mod yourselfs. I'm carrying on with real life business projects currently, in fact I'm on here just avoiding doing some graphics work for a shoe store myself and my fiance (<-new) are starting here in South America. :P;)

Congrats on the Fiance and goodluck with real life projects

djchill, It's probably awaiting confirmation from a mod before it shows up.

This mod really had cant spell the word ummmm potential dam computers! the sirens wont come on but the scripts are awesome after only 5 mins playing I love it except for the sirens

yes it does have potential

Sorry for not updating for a long time guys. In the last four months of 2011 I spent a lot of time making a new freeplay map, and sadly my hardware went corrupt and I didn't have any of the map stuff backed up any where else on board the vessel. So been quite aggrivated and not bothered to carry on, as have also had a lot of other real life commitments.

I have put what I made up to 2010 on Downloads page, as this was on my laptop tonight. Currently in South America. If I remember when back in the UK next, will upload the mid-2011 version from my desktop.

Feel free to use content from the mod for your own, or carry on this mod yourselfs. I'm carrying on with real life business projects currently, in fact I'm on here just avoiding doing some graphics work for a shoe store myself and my fiance (<-new) are starting here in South America. :P;)

And as per above and well to dosed monkey as per my private message months ago to you if your happy as per the quote above for me to try to better and finish this great mod to which you have worked so hard on for you and of course you will still be credited as the creator and me as just the hired help then I am happy to do so and if anyone else would like to help with this also then just let me know thanks guys!

I did have the sirens working at one point, maybe its in the other version on my home computer, or an older version. Sirens are actually quite easy to put in to a mod, its collecting good samples is the hard part. If you look in the scripts section there will be one there I made with the name sirens.