Dosedmonkey

Coastal Rescue UK Mod [Alpha Released]

pritty mod....

good to here your back and working on the mod,

also,

do you want me to make the mca contracted tug for you?

i'm working on the anglian monoach (if thats how you spell it) for virtual sailor,

and could convert it over to em4 format, but you'd have to script it as i have no idea on that,

i could make the abellie bourbon insted if you so wished (as both vessels are under contract, along with the bourbon liberty i think)

mate i watch that tv programme about HMS Endurance called ice patrol are you really on it?

I was on a different vessel. Nice pic I got sent from my counter part a week after I left it,

36728_451797051752_503706752_5751795_3171103_n.jpg

danny60

- If you could do that for me mate, that'd be amazing. no problems as far as coding goes. I liturally just haven't had time to do a lot of the stuff, any help I recieve I am very greatful for! Thankyou.

Everyone else - Anyway, as far as the mod goes, I have made significant debugs in the code, leaped some good boundries, only a few bits more to fix, do some polishing off, and as I do not have time to create the custom freeplay map yet, I will be releasing it hopefully very soon, with original maps. Hopefully this will spur someone else on to add bits to the mod, or make a map whilst I'm away, then I can put all the bits together and debug and polish it again, kind of like a open source project.

Madmike, don't worry, the ships are very similar, main difference is we don't have a hanger or two lynxs, although I think one of the Endurances Lynx have landed on our vessel before.

hms_endurance_antarctic_survey_patrol.jpg

Endurance

34766_451796091752_503706752_5751756_895348_n.jpg

Pharos

And yes I will later in the week JPH.

Guest madmike

that is a good pic of HMS Endurance m8. I Dont supose it will be rude to ask you how the mod is going :holdglass: . soz if i am going aganst the ruls. :sorrysign:

hey I'm a pretty noob skinner but im from the UK so I'm looking to join in on a UK mod, if you need or want any skins doing? :) I thought actions speak louder than words so I spent 10 mins reskinning a ford focus from the downloads section, if you like it and wanted me to do anything with some of your skins I'd be happy to :)

Dyson

em42010081412114047.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us It's not great but yeah...

Guest krst6954

What do you mean? :s

I apologize for my English is not very understandable, eh? :1046274283_heul:

I wanted to say that the color of the car windows is not real, I hope to understand me... If you do not understand me, it doesn't matter :1046275767_ugly:

I apologize for my English is not very understandable, eh? :1046274283_heul:

I wanted to say that the color of the car windows is not real, I hope to understand me... If you do not understand me, it doesn't matter :1046275767_ugly:

Oh i didn't do the window, that was from the original skin I just wanted to make a quick skin to prove what I can do.

Nice skin. To be honest, not going to be doing too much skinning for a while, until after thsi versions release, currently just mostly coding and then also some mapping. Thankyou and will keep you in mind though.

Sorry JPH, will upload the mod mate, i just got hijacked by the navy to do a few weeks i nthe english channel, back for one week before Falklands, will do as much as I can and then allow JPH to continue with the mod if he wishes whilst I am away.

hey I'm a pretty noob skinner but im from the UK so I'm looking to join in on a UK mod, if you need or want any skins doing? :) I thought actions speak louder than words so I spent 10 mins reskinning a ford focus from the downloads section, if you like it and wanted me to do anything with some of your skins I'd be happy to :)

Dyson

em42010081412114047.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us It's not great but yeah...

looks very good

can you say me where have you found that LED lightbar?

Thanks

Nice skin. To be honest, not going to be doing too much skinning for a while, until after thsi versions release, currently just mostly coding and then also some mapping. Thankyou and will keep you in mind though.

Sorry JPH, will upload the mod mate, i just got hijacked by the navy to do a few weeks i nthe english channel, back for one week before Falklands, will do as much as I can and then allow JPH to continue with the mod if he wishes whilst I am away.

Package it up once you have finished and I will have a tinker and see how far we can get it.

Cheers,

JPH